shape
carat
color
clarity

Starting to get nervous

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
So D and I go overseas for Xmas and New Years at the end of the year.

I have pretty steadily believed this was it for me for the last six or so months, but its now 2 months & 1 week before we leave and its starting to feel like its coming up *far* too quickly. Which is giving me doubts now that it will happen over the holiday. Which is re-igniting my damn LIW'itis.

I dont know what the point of this thread was except to get it out there lol.

Its our 2 year anni on Friday and we are going out to my favorite japanese resturant. Maybe I should just focus on that lol. I will just try and stay distracted for the next 2 months!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Relax. I know, its easier said than done.

Where are you going aboard? I really enjoy traveling, and I'd love to hear about your upcoming trip!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
I know what you mean. I've been hoping and hoping for a proposal on our Disney trip in October. October seemed far away. Now that it's here, it all seems so soon, and I'm getting anxious. I actually now know that he will not be proposing this month, and he had planned on proposing in early 2011. But now it looks we may have a ring sooner than we thought possible, and that leaves me wondering whether he will propose as soon as the ring is ready or if he will wait until 2011 as planned anyway. From there, the mind starts to race.

A racing mind is a bad thing. Try to relax and enjoy your travels. I'm actually kind of glad now that I will NOT be getting a proposal in Disney World...now I can just have fun and enjoy, and the pressure is off. Try to think of it that way. Have fun and enjoy traveling with your SO. The worst that can happen is you have a good time, no pressure! And if you do get engaged, well, even better. It's a wonderful thing either way. Enjoy it!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
We are going to Thailand, Laos and Malaysia! We went last year too, I am really looking forward to it :) We are staying in some pretty flashy places this year (compared to last years trip anyhoo), and the very nicest place in Koh Samui. I can not wait!

But that said, something unfortunate has happened this week that will at least keep my mind occupied for a couple of weeks, and will probably impact negatively on any possible proposal plans too. *sad sigh*

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results