shape
carat
color
clarity

Starting the process

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swimman9

Rough_Rock
I have been lurking around these forums for a while and now I am finally starting the process of buying a ring. Before I ask any questions I would like to thank everyone on PS for their knowledge and help for people like me.

Right now I am looking at princess cut stones around .5 ct, D-F color, and SI 1 or better. First of all I was wondering if I can dip a little lower on any of my criteria to save myself some money or since the prices aren''t too bad stick with what I''ve been finding.

My biggest question though is how you feel about the quality of stones from James Allen as compared to those on WF. I have full confidence in WF because of PS but James Allen seems to be a little cheaper and the setting that I really like is on their website. For reference here is the setting I am considering.

James Allen setting

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
james allen has a wonderful reputation here. I would feel comfortable buying from them if they had what I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results