shape
carat
color
clarity

Starlight earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparklestick

Shiny_Rock
I have a thick starlight band and wondered if anyone had seen any hoop earrings in a similar style. I have the left over stones from my eternity ring to use up and thought this might be a nice idea.

Or

I could have mini bands made and put them on a chain. The stones might be too large for that.

Any other ideas.

Sparklestick 2b.jpg

sparklestick

Shiny_Rock
Ellen,

Thanks that is exactly what i was thinking of, i love the second ones. I must have seen them in the past and forgotten where i had seen them. As I am going to use my existing stones I think I am going to get my local jeweller who made my ring to make something up for me. Or would Whiteflash set my stones? I am going to count how many I have left.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 8:27:37 AM
Author: sparklestick
Ellen,

Thanks that is exactly what i was thinking of, i love the second ones. I must have seen them in the past and forgotten where i had seen them. As I am going to use my existing stones I think I am going to get my local jeweller who made my ring to make something up for me. Or would Whiteflash set my stones? I am going to count how many I have left.
I honestly have no idea, but it can't hurt to ask!

And you're very welcome.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
How big are the stones how have, and how many do you have? Adwar has some similar casts for earrings, but their size specific.
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results