shape
carat
color
clarity

Stamp/mark on art deco bracelet

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Long shot, but maybe you antique jewellery experts can help. I found this mark/stamp on an (supposedly) art deco bracelet (inside of clasp). It reads G4879. Otherwise there are no marks or stamps to be found. The bracelet was tested platinum. Have you ever seen something like that? IMG_5041.jpeg

Eclectic

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful bracelet! My guess is that it is a design number. These were often put on pieces by high end jewelers. Are you sure there are no more marks? Is everything original to the bracelet, incase something that might of had the mark was replaced? Or any extra wear on a spot where a mark could have been?

danielle622

Rough_Rock
Beautiful bracelet! This might be a mark that the jeweler added as an item number or makers mark. I'm not 100% sure but that would be my guess.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your thoughts! I tried to find another mark but was not successful yet. I is possible that it has worn off. I will look again. :)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness, that is an amazing bracelet, that’s is OBTRTA status for sure.

They couldn’t have fit any more diamonds in there, it really is stunning.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
My goodness, that is an amazing bracelet, that’s is OBTRTA status for sure.

They couldn’t have fit any more diamonds in there, it really is stunning.

Thank you :). Oh yes, I'm totally in love with the thing. I want to wear it all day, but this doesn't really go so well with my job and lifestyle. By the way: What does OBTRTA mean (I'm getting old).

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you :). Oh yes, I'm totally in love with the thing. I want to wear it all day, but this doesn't really go so well with my job and lifestyle. By the way: What does OBTRTA mean (I'm getting old).

One bracelet to rule them all!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results