shape
carat
color
clarity

Stag and Finch have some new sapphire rough choices!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I hope it's okay for me to post this. Let me know if I am wrong please!
But they posted today that they have some new type of blue lab sapphire rough available. It's the same colors but different rough. I noticed it does cost more but it looks super pretty! It's going to be awhile before I do my pendant project and I might try it out at that time. But if anybody out there decides to give it a try i would love to know what you think of it!

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
I have been hoping people here might buy from them so I can see more pics. I am keen to get "real life" pics of their different blue sapphires :)

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I can't remember how many specifically bought blue sapphires but I know several of us have bought from them in the coloured stone thread in this fashion jewellery section but you may have already looked through that whole thing already. I really like the regular flame fusion but with the price increase on the pulled and just generally not being ready for any kind of purchase again for a few more years I can't test the pulled yet xD

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Yup they did. I was a little sad to see that when I had posted this but I'll probably pay whatever they want once I am ready for the pendant project because I already know they do good work. I told my husband to get his wallet ready though for our 7th because of the price raise lmao.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results