shape
carat
color
clarity

Stacking band opinions for wedding/eternity bands please (pics incl) - unexpected Tiffany love!!!

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So I ventured into Tiffany today to make up my mind on stone size for my eternity band I wanted to have made!

Didn’t love the embrace in any size on me as much as I do in people’s pictures! Interesting!!

I did love the look of 2 Soleste bands stacked though!!! One rose gold and one platinum!!

I was thinking of getting the full eternity rather than half.

Need some opinions though... should I mix metals??? Pics below!! It looks good stacked next to each other but maybe not as good either side of the soli! Will 2 platinum be more versatile or does the rose gold give a great non matching twist?

I haven’t found any other thin bands that work so well with my ring but for some reason these do! Maybe it’s the domed shaping of the band rather than a flat band... I don’t know!!

I never thought I’d buy into the mark up on Tiffany but I just can’t find anything that works as well!!! How good is Tiffany melee? I don’t even know what specs their melee is! Open to suggestions!!

Would love your general thoughts also!

First up... looks bad!!!
C6D1C6A2-46CE-40D8-9DEA-F6C4A0F2821F.jpeg

Then these look good!!
B3B2DE5F-98E3-4B4D-AE8D-4027CBB572F9.jpeg

9D577EE3-46AE-44A1-BC19-108CCEB8F2F4.jpeg 6066C714-E923-44AE-B019-B0937D6D5598.jpeg 6D7BD89E-BC44-403D-82FA-4F3F4B36A4DD.jpeg 8AD9E2AE-E006-49CD-B639-8717002CCF39.jpeg

Thanks for your help!!

Attachments

• 52645901-0C53-4203-8159-1CB0C11B96FF.jpeg
    52645901-0C53-4203-8159-1CB0C11B96FF.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 151

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like those bands a lot! Tiffany has very fine quality bands, and I have never regretted getting my Legacy band. I wear it every day. But I am not sure how I feel about two bands exactly alike. I think I'd like my second band to be engraved or just different in style. But if you think you love the two alike, go for it!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also do love the T&Co bands and I think that the soleste looks lovely on you! T&Co bands do come with a premium (not as high as their e-rings). Nonetheless, the hassle free purchasing experience and easy maintenance for life might be totally worth it. You can always start with one band and later decide if you want or not to mix gold colors.

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks @diamondseeker2006 and @SimoneDi really appreciate your thoughts.

What are your thoughts on the melee Tiffany use? On par with what I’d get from WF or BGD considering they’re so small? There was no information about them on the tag unfortunately!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@KirstLWA T&Co. meleè is excellent. It is not super-ideal cut, but you don’t necessarily need that in a band with 1-2pt stones. I doubt that you will be able to see any difference. I can take some images of the meleè in my T&Co bands and post later.

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks for that @SimoneDi I think I’m thrown because liking this was so unexpected!!

I’ve tried this combo previously and didn’t think it worked which is why I wonder if getting it replicated might miss the mark and leave me disappointed... I should just pay for the design that works... to the original designer!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for that @SimoneDi I think I’m thrown because liking this was so unexpected!!

I’ve tried this combo previously and didn’t think it worked which is why I wonder if getting it replicated might miss the mark and leave me disappointed... I should just pay for the design that works... to the original designer!

Agreed! A few months back, I tried the soleste v band with my “old” three stone and loved it very unexpectedly. I thought about replicating it or finding one alike, but nothing was good enough. If you love it, I say go for it!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I love them! I like them better stacked together as opposed to one on each side. I actually am thinking hard about the harmony band in rose gold for my VC platinum halo :twisted2:

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks all!

Yes @Logan Sapphire I don’t know how often I’d wear it with soli in the middle but love the versatility that I can if I want to!

The also look great with my princess cut eternity, either side of that!

Are you talking about the WF harmony band??

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree the soleste looks great! I wouldn't disappoint yourself trying to find something similar if you already think this one is perfect!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
C8E6FAB9-A108-4B4A-A400-51B06769AF86.jpeg 10C76A31-D35F-41F1-A7DD-C1DB37326828.jpeg
Thanks all!

Yes @Logan Sapphire I don’t know how often I’d wear it with soli in the middle but love the versatility that I can if I want to!

The also look great with my princess cut eternity, either side of that!

Are you talking about the WF harmony band??

No, the Tiffany Harmony band! I know you can get something very similar for much le$$, but it’s won my heart.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Tiffany has the best selection of classic bands of any higher end retailer. Yes, you do pay a little more for the brand, but I think the quality is great, and there are other advantages such as most the bands are set fairly low. The best thing is that you can try them on with your e-ring, whereas with custom bands, you are not able to do that, usually. Of course, there are other bands I love, such as CVB's, but for the styles Tiffany makes, I think they are very nice.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look but what about a slightly different design for the rose gold band?

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If youre going to get something at Tiffany, their bands carry less of a premium than their engagement rings.

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous @Logan Sapphire that looks beautiful!!

Thanks everyone! I think I’m sold but will definitely look at whether to get 2 the same or slightly different!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my Tiffany channel set band. I tried on many others and none had the look or feel of the Tiffany. The price is higher but I have yet to be disappointed spending the money for quality. Once you've found something you love, it's hard to find a suitable replacement.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous Tiffany bands!! :love::appl: Sometimes it is good to be surprised.

cheers--Sharon

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks and yes, the quality and feel of the bands is superb!! I love the heft they have! They feel substantial will still looking fine on the finger!

I do like the same bands for the cohesive look wearing one either side of the soli, so maybe getting a different type of rose gold band will take that option option away! But also think when wearing them next to each other I could get away with non matching.

I think 2 the same gives me more options :roll2:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@KirstLWA love the soleste bands on you and with your ring! I am a fan of Tiffany bands and have tried the soleste bands on a ton. I think if they look perfect to you than go for it. I know the roundedness you are talking about. It’s hard to get someone to replicated the finer details. It’s the nuances for me that make them a fantastic choice. I also love that they are the same. Sure you could get the rose one in a different style which I think would be equally beautiful. BUT if you like having two of the same I think it is a beautiful stack! I personally don’t love a band on each side and wouldn’t wear them like that but if you do go for it. I love it with rose in the middle.

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks @hathalove appreciate you’re comments!!

Yes, not sure how often I’d wear the soli in the middle either, not my favorite look for the 3 rings but another look if I feel like it!

I don’t believe I’ll get the feel and look replicated so am 95% set on these!

I just found out yesterday that a store in Australia I like has a new range of stacking bands in French pave and fishtail so I’ll likely hold off until I’ve seen those as then I’ll be sure I’ve made the right decision!

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks @canuk-gal for that link!

Bargain for someone but they’ll be too big for me unfortunately!

Interestingly the sales person told me the metros shouldn’t be worn as an every day ring, as they’re too fine and delicate! I appreciated her honesty but was surprised as I’m sure many people wear them daily.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results