shape
carat
color
clarity

Stacked Eternity Bands...Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love them all together and love that they are not matchy matchy, gives them some flair!

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for posting these Giada! Each is beautiful on it''s own, but the combination is fabulous. You have a great sense of style
30.gif

I''m personally rather partial to the Fay Cullen. Enjoy them.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bands look wonderful together!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2007 11:39:56 AM
Author: Giada

Date: 2/3/2007 11:31:26 AM
Author: Rock Candy
What a beautiful combination of rings!!! I LOVE the non-matchy look - so versatile. The center Fay Cullen band creates alot of interest in your set. Where did you purchase the 3-sided pave band from?
Rock Candy, I purchased the 3-sided pave band from Benold''s, a local jeweler here in Austin. www.benolds.com

Ana, my ring size is 4.5. The total carat weight on the princess cut band is 1.5cts. It actually looks a bit more delicate in person than it does in these pictures.
Giada, you are in Austin!! I''m Houston. Gonna be in Austin this coming week. What are the best jewelry stores? I''m usually with my daughter out at Barton Creek Mall or down on SOHO.
And BTW - which Whole Foods has the Apricot Oil? Both of ''em?
Love your stack rings. I have 3 stacked myself- Signed Pieces Eternity, Tiff. 16Stone Band, Signed Pieces Eternity (in that order) I have always loved stacking rings. I check out Fay Cullen occasionally, but I''ll look again tonight, thanks!
(great nails!)

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Giada.. I just love those rings. I can''t wait to see you with a ruby version. Love the sapphires. They look wonderful on your hands!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
drool drool drool...what a gorgeous and unique set. I love it!

Jeannine

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I just love these! They are amazing!!! Perfect...and classy!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, That faye cullen band gets me EVERY time. *swoon*

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Giada, those are lovely together! I love blue sapphires with diamonds. It''s my favorite combination and I really like the three styles of rings together.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful combination! Enjoy!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Such lovely rings! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! It looks amazing on your hand and I love the look!!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/3/2007 8:18:49 PM
Author: Ann

Date: 2/3/2007 11:39:56 AM
Author: Giada

Date: 2/3/2007 11:31:26 AM
Author: Rock Candy
What a beautiful combination of rings!!! I LOVE the non-matchy look - so versatile. The center Fay Cullen band creates alot of interest in your set. Where did you purchase the 3-sided pave band from?
Rock Candy, I purchased the 3-sided pave band from Benold's, a local jeweler here in Austin. www.benolds.com

Ana, my ring size is 4.5. The total carat weight on the princess cut band is 1.5cts. It actually looks a bit more delicate in person than it does in these pictures.
Giada, you are in Austin!! I'm Houston. Gonna be in Austin this coming week. What are the best jewelry stores? I'm usually with my daughter out at Barton Creek Mall or down on SOHO.
And BTW - which Whole Foods has the Apricot Oil? Both of 'em?
Love your stack rings. I have 3 stacked myself- Signed Pieces Eternity, Tiff. 16Stone Band, Signed Pieces Eternity (in that order) I have always loved stacking rings. I check out Fay Cullen occasionally, but I'll look again tonight, thanks!
(great nails!)
Ann, it's nice to know there are a few fellow Texans on the board! If you're looking for diamonds, I would suggest looking at The Menagerie, Calvin's Jewelry, Anthony Nak, All About Diamonds and Rewards. Clarksville Pottery has some really artistic pieces from locals, too. We actually bought my husband's wedding band at Clarksville. It is very unique and he receives many compliments on it.

Both Whole Foods should have the Apricot oil.

If you and your daughter are out in the evening on SoCo, stop in at the San Jose Hotel's patio for a glass of wine. It is so nice when the weather is cooperative. www.sanjosehotel.com It is just about a half block from Guero's, too.

Thank you all again for the compliments. I am really enjoying the bands.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/5/2007 6:57:50 AM
Author: wrstacks
Giada

The rings are all gorgeous individually and especially all together. I love the contrasting style of each ring which really makes the combination together that much more appealing. Absolutely wear them all together as they make a great stack.I like the arrangement too perfect!!! Adding an eng ring on top might also look nice!!!!
Wrstacks, thank you for the compliments as well. I wear them all together for the most part on my right hand (I put them on my left hand solely for the purpose of taking these pictures). Due to the length of my e-ring, I cannot wear a wedding band with it, so I just wear my bands on the right hand.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous set!!! love it!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They all work really well together. But my Favorite is the Sapphire band. Thanks for posting your experience will the vendor.

Raspberry

Rough_Rock
They are so gorgeous! Wow! Wear them in good health.
30.gif

P.S. What color nail polish are you wearing?

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I love your stack. They are really great together. Perhaps this was asked, but, is it comfortable to wear?

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Raspberry, I am wearing one coat of OPI Bubble Bath and one coat of Essie Mademoiselle in the photos. It''s my new favorite combo.

Miranda, they are very comfortable!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results