shape
carat
color
clarity

Stacked Eternity Bands...Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
I''ve completed my three eternity band stack ring set! I''m loving the options to wear just one alone, two together, or all three.

I started out with the 3-sided pave band, then added the antique-style Fay Cullen sapphire and diamond band. I wanted a non-matchy set, so I chose a princess cut eternity band with engraving to sort of coordinate with the Fay Cullen band. The newest additon (princess cut band) is 1.5ctw set in platinum with engraving all around.

Here are a few pics...and yes, that is my bathrobe. Classy, huh?

StackBands 010.jpg

Giada

Shiny_Rock
A few more...

StackBands 005.jpg

Giada

Shiny_Rock

StackBands 003.jpg

Giada

Shiny_Rock

StackBands 004.jpg

Giada

Shiny_Rock
last one.

StackBands 007.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

34.gif

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
WOW! I love it! I love the sapphire and diamond band in the middle.....beautiful
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! Absolutely lovely!
30.gif
Thanks for sharing!

widget

PS: Can you tell us a little about the Fay Cullen ring? (They''re mentioned often as a source for antique repros, yet there don''t seem to be too many actual purchases around here.) Are you pleased with the quality of the mounting? Are they nice sapphires? Was FC easy to work with? etc etc...

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Gosh that is such a pretty look Giada! Love the bands that you chose.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Giada, love this look. It''s great. Thank you so much for sharing.

shay

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful combination of rings!!! I LOVE the non-matchy look - so versatile. The center Fay Cullen band creates alot of interest in your set. Where did you purchase the 3-sided pave band from?

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
That princes cut band looks so huge!! what''s your ring size?

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/3/2007 11:17:48 AM
Author: widget
Oh my! Absolutely lovely!
30.gif
Thanks for sharing!

widget

PS: Can you tell us a little about the Fay Cullen ring? (They''re mentioned often as a source for antique repros, yet there don''t seem to be too many actual purchases around here.) Are you pleased with the quality of the mounting? Are they nice sapphires? Was FC easy to work with? etc etc...
Thank you all!

Widget, my experience with Fay Cullen was wonderful. Within 30 minutes of clicking the "Buy" button on her site, I received an e-mail confirming everything from ring size, stones and metal. John and Max were in communication with me daily on the progress of my order. I''m very pleased with the quality overall and the sapphires are a very nice royal blue (which is exactly what I wanted). My ring arrived very timely and was beautifully presented in an antique-style box. I cannot say enough nice things about Fay Cullen.

Shortly after I received my ring, my best friend ordered some antique cuff links from the 1920''s as a gift for her husband and received the same outstanding customer service.

I plan on ordering a ruby version of my sapphire band in the future to have more color options, and possibly a green tsavorite version!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/3/2007 11:31:26 AM
Author: Rock Candy
What a beautiful combination of rings!!! I LOVE the non-matchy look - so versatile. The center Fay Cullen band creates alot of interest in your set. Where did you purchase the 3-sided pave band from?
Rock Candy, I purchased the 3-sided pave band from Benold's, a local jeweler here in Austin. www.benolds.com

Ana, my ring size is 4.5. The total carat weight on the princess cut band is 1.5cts. It actually looks a bit more delicate in person than it does in these pictures.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them, all of them!!! They look so terrific together, and love that they are all different styles!!! How fun!!! I need to spend some time on Fay Cullen''s site, I love the sapphire and diamond band, good to know it''s great quality!!! ENJOY!!!
30.gif

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/3/2007 11:39:56 AM
Author: Giada
Date: 2/3/2007 11:31:26 AM
Ana, my ring size is 4.5. The total carat weight on the princess cut band is 1.5cts. It actually looks a bit more delicate in person than it does in these pictures.

I just love how big it looks in contrast with the sapphire band..
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love your stack!!! The colored stones really stand out!!!
30.gif

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
That is really, really pretty! I especially like the non-matchyness of the bands....it looks very elegant!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the non-matchiness of it all. They look great together! I really like the three-sided pave band. Enjoy!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! They look beautiful together.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2007 10:59:25 AM
Author:Giada
I''ve completed my three eternity band stack ring set! I''m loving the options to wear just one alone, two together, or all three.

I started out with the 3-sided pave band, then added the antique-style Fay Cullen sapphire and diamond band. I wanted a non-matchy set, so I chose a princess cut eternity band with engraving to sort of coordinate with the Fay Cullen band. The newest additon (princess cut band) is 1.5ctw set in platinum with engraving all around.

Here are a few pics...and yes, that is my bathrobe. Classy, huh?
How Pretty! I love them all!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, I love it!!! What a fun way to wear rings!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I like them altogether. The blue really pops!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great together!!! I love stacked rings.

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous - I love how they aren''t matchy, but they go together well, and your hands are beautiful too!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Giada -- they are the epitome of elegance!! You have great taste!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
G- this is just great.

(it doesn''t hurt that your hands are lovely)
I love how you have stacked these "non-matchy" rings. They look perfect together
I just think it''s awesome; mix and match- wear one, two or three. What a great way to
get different looks.

Love it!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm SO glad someone posted pics of that exact Fay Cullen band, I've been thinking of ordering one! They all look GORGEOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results