shape
carat
color
clarity

stackable ruby/diamond ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for another band for ering. I want to be able to stack it with my wedding band when I dont wear my ering, or wear it on top of my wedding band and ering as well.

I''ve seen some cute ones on fay cullen, I was hoping to get some more ideas from you all!

Here is one of the rings i really like....

rubdiadeco.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Something like this would also be nice with rubies instead of saphires. I have seen most of the ones on fay cullen, so if you know of other places to purchase, let me know!

saphrinbutrub.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about this one ?

Haven't seen a ton of ruby options but I can't imagine why not -- LOVE EM.

ETA: or this one from an ebay vendor that seems to have a good reputation (Woobug & Lizz both have gotten rings from them I think!)

EETA: found some like this one at Doyle & Doyle.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
ohhh.....I LOVE that doyle and doyle one. Now to justify buying a new ring less than a month since my wedding....

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I know Signed Pieces has really pretty eternity ruby and diamond bands. You should check it out,
1.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/29/2006 3:25:20 PM
Author: msflutter
ohhh.....I LOVE that doyle and doyle one.
That was my reaction too.

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
How about this one from antiqueengagementrings.com? My sister got her engagement ring from them:

link

Sorry, couldn''t get the picture to post- it''s about 1/2 way the page.

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I think this one would look great!!

so017l.jpg

just kidding
17.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Was it this one from AER? The link doesn''t work at all. I thought this one was pretty while browsing. $575 in 18KWG.

L2108A.jpg

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
That''s it FireGoddess- not sure why the link doesn''t work. :razz:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH I like the first one you posted and the one FireGoddess posted.

What does your ering and wband look like? Seeing them with one of these bands may help you decide.

Yes I''d like to see a photo of your wedding set next to photos of these choices.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
here is my set. dont know how to photoshop something else in. I want it to look good with the set, and also just with the wedding band....

msflutring.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/28/2006 10:44:45 PM
Author: decodelighted
What about this one ?
For some reason I love this ring. The alternating 3 rounds diamonds and 3 square rubies. Might have to get me one of these. However it doesn't seem to be your style.

I also like the one firegoddess posted with the squares on edge.

Too bad that flamigo doesn't look like it will set flush with you ering or it would be a go!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey I know it''s not exactly what you''re looking for ... but I saw this ruby ring today and thought of you. Probably more of a RHR.

Cheers.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Do you not like the shared prong ruby and diamond ones at Facets? They show them in yellow gold but we know it can be be made in plt.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results