shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the Day with Moissy! Share yours!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know that you know that struggle @MamaBee ;)2

The truth!!! I have so many things that I should sell but I keep taking them off! I don’t make New Years resolutions but maybe next year I’ll sell some things. It’s hard!

lovebezels

Rough_Rock
It is gray and raining but the Amora never fails to disappoint. Stacked with a now discontinued Berricle eternity band.
24E66FAA-1947-4520-9EE6-8EF437FCF6FA.jpeg

I still love that berricle band! I wish I could find it in a size 8.5 or 9. Love this whole look with your solitaire!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @lovebezels, I hope you find one eventually! No idea why they discontinued this band it is really great and I imagine it was popular.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Welp since I can finally play. I decided to give my moissanite a clean and wear it for a couple hours today. It's a very small stack but I like it :D Bonus synthetic opals on my wrist! It's super grey out. Sorry for the terrible lighting lol.

20230103_103219-01.jpeg

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! Bumping! Happy to share my birthday and anniversary presents :D They weren't massively expensive but I love them so much! Wearing the moissanite bezel band with the patterned band I've had for a while and a rose gold spacer for fun. Not the most attractive picture ever of the band but i tried! And slight peek of the moissy tennis bracelet! I had some links removed but not enough to be able to safely wear it with my synthetic opal cuff yet. Will probably send it back another time to have a few more removed. I was just afraid of removing too many and then regretting it.

20230818_161511-01.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results