shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
DB15E984-C8D6-4BAF-B287-8A66E081AEDC.jpeg

Stacking my new rose facet band between my five stone and one of my original wedding bands ❤

@jbake Are you switching off wearing your gorgeous princess cut ring with your five stone on your left hand? Are you wearing your five stone on the right hand when you’re wearing your ering? These are important questions in my mind..:lol:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
@jbake Are you switching off wearing your gorgeous princess cut ring with your five stone on your left hand? Are you wearing your five stone on the right hand when you’re wearing your ering? These are important questions in my mind..:lol:

Very important questions! I usually wear my engagement ring with a couple bands on my left hand and my five stone with one rose band on my right if I do anything exciting like go to the grocery store (about the most exciting thing I do these days lol) But for quick school drop offs/pick ups I love putting my five stone on to play with in the car. I do love how it’s such a different look than the traditional solitaire. It’s so easy to wear & sparkles like crazy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very important questions! I usually wear my engagement ring with a couple bands on my left hand and my five stone with one rose band on my right if I do anything exciting like go to the grocery store (about the most exciting thing I do these days lol) But for quick school drop offs/pick ups I love putting my five stone on to play with in the car. I do love how it’s such a different look than the traditional solitaire. It’s so easy to wear & sparkles like crazy!

It’s so pretty! The diamonds are really sparkly!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bottom is channel set eternity. Happy to take other pics of you need.

What cut are those stones? They seem to go with everything.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @MamaBee so cool how they sit flush and how you can fit 2 diamond bands. Really beautiful and well done! Thank you for taking the pics. Hugs!

Thank you @bling_dream19 I’m able to get them on with the heart ring because they’re really skinny. By the end of the day I did have some muffin top. I needed Windex to get them off! Haha Hugs back!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my right hand stack for pretty much every day. Tiffany Lucida band with my Aussie amethyst set by Daniel M.

PXL_20201010_171204531.jpg

Gorgeous @Alex T! I love the east west setting..The color is beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous @Alex T! I love the east west setting..The color is beautiful!

Thank you! It truly is stunning stone that I bought loose, but I had it quickly set in a silver ring in Sydney so that I could wear it home. The moment I saw it, it died. It was so boxed in. And there is sat, for 17 long years! I gave Daniel free reign with no budget, but stipulated 18ct yellow gold. He decided to keep it simple & regal, as the stone is SO beautiful, well cut, saturated & clean. I've had her on my hand for a year now & she still fills my heart with warmth & sunshine.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Does your bezel band happen to be from DK, WF, or BGD? I’m looking for a bezel band just like yours and trying to figure out where to buy one from!

Thank you @scouty! I purchased it from a seller on Etsy. Here you go!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my right hand stack for pretty much every day. Tiffany Lucida band with my Aussie amethyst set by Daniel M.

PXL_20201010_171204531.jpg

WOW I am floored! Great color. I really like the East- West setting.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Simple stack of my e-ring and 7 stone band. My hair stylist is also one of my dearest friends, so I trust her with my hair while we share a bottle. The bling friendly lighting in her salon is a bonus :kiss2: Couldn’t resist taking a snap.

47B1791A-28D3-4AD2-9C66-015131907F48.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Simple stack of my e-ring and 7 stone band. My hair stylist is also one of my dearest friends, so I trust her with my hair while we share a bottle. The bling friendly lighting in her salon is a bonus :kiss2: Couldn’t resist taking a snap.

This is a dream girl! I just love your bracelet and your ring and band and a glass of wine is just fabulous!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@Kaycee2018 That photo looks like a professional photo you would see in a magazine! Beautiful collection!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a dream girl! I just love your bracelet and your ring and band and a glass of wine is just fabulous!
Thank you, @bling_dream19 ! Not quite like being there, but a nice Bordeaux always makes me smile.

@Kaycee2018 That photo looks like a professional photo you would see in a magazine! Beautiful collection!
Thanks, @MamaBee . I am far from a professional photographer, but given all the COVID downtime I think my skills have improved :lol:

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock

Oh I love your Tiffany bracelet with your tennis bracelet,you are giving me ideas!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results