color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My two ring stack..haha
E76721C2-9788-465B-9BDE-9B9E3CF08CAD.png

Oh that is simply beautiful Joanne. And the perfect number to stack IMO for your gorgeous diamond. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got this pink sapphire baguette and diamond band made...

IMG_20200825_0008191 (1).jpg

So pretty and feminine. I love it all. :love: And your hands are beautiful too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My parents visited 2 days ago and I did get a few photos of her set. But not a great pic sorry. I didn't want to take her ring off her hand to get better pics due to Covid 19 precautions as we were social distancing outside the entire visit. So here's the best I could do. She wasn't a very patient model lol.

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 6.07.01 AM.png

momsengagementringwithsharedprongband.png

momserandsharedprongband.png

momserandsharedprongband.jpeg.png

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
My parents visited 2 days ago and I did get a few photos of her set. But not a great pic sorry. I didn't want to take her ring off her hand to get better pics due to Covid 19 precautions as we were social distancing outside the entire visit. So here's the best I could do. She wasn't a very patient model lol.

Beautiful! Your mom is rocking her gorgeous ering and blingy band! Classy and beautiful!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy! Your mom’s ring is gorgeous! How many carats is it? it looks huge on her. I love that she’s wearing it with that blingy band!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy! Your mom’s ring is gorgeous! How many carats is it? it looks huge on her. I love that she’s wearing it with that blingy band!

Thanks Joanne! It’s 3.5 carats. Irl it’s stunning. White and blindingly bright. ❤️

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I clocked your mothers BEAUTIFUL rings right away, but didn't want to look like a hungry wolf asking about them :lol:

They are stunning! Do you know any details? No wonder you have such good taste, with your mother as a role model :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I clocked your mothers BEAUTIFUL rings right away, but didn't want to look like a hungry wolf asking about them :lol:

They are stunning! Do you know any details? No wonder you have such good taste, with your mother as a role model :kiss2:

Thank you! ❤️
I think it’s GIA FVS1.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

We’re all hungry wolves @Alex T!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want an F now! How many carats is it @missy?

Haha me too. In an MRB. I think it’s 3.5. I called my mom and she doesn’t remember the details. It’s either 3.5 or 4. Based on the size (just eyeballing it) I’d guess 3.5.

We’re all hungry wolves @Alex T!

But only in the sweetest most loving way. After all this is a jewelry forum right? :lol:

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
=)2

How very sweet!

i love how your mum styles her jewelry, this is so very sweet!! I want to be like that - to always enjoy wearing my bling =)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
=)2

How very sweet!

i love how your mum styles her jewelry, this is so very sweet!! I want to be like that - to always enjoy wearing my bling =)2

Thank you Ellen! She does have style despite her health challenges. Her fingers are mangled from RA and osteoarthritis but she always manages to smile and be positive and that goes a long way. Both my parents are pretty great role models for me. I might have gotten their not so great genetics but I try to take all their positive characteristics and upbeat attitude too. And their love of jewelry of course. :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha me too. In an MRB. I think it’s 3.5. I called my mom and she doesn’t remember the details. It’s either 3.5 or 4. Based on the size (just eyeballing it) I’d guess 3.5.

But only in the sweetest most loving way. After all this is a jewelry forum right? :lol:

Of course! :bigsmile: I love it...I can’t believe my diamonds are shrinking...

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Ellen! She does have style despite her health challenges. Her fingers are mangled from RA and osteoarthritis but she always manages to smile and be positive and that goes a long way. Both my parents are pretty great role models for me. I might have gotten their not so great genetics but I try to take all their positive characteristics and upbeat attitude too. And their love of jewelry of course. :)

So inspirational! And the positivity! =)2

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Plus their love for each other - that's pretty dreamy too :kiss2:
Is that a Tiffany wedding ring?

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy your mom's rings :shock: gorgeous, TDF, swoon.

Too much? Sorry, does not compute

I 2nd the index finger bling what a fantastic look.

Love love love this color combo.

Thanks CSpan!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing this set today, kind of reminds me of Kataoka. My 1.5 carat Pear with a chevron shaped diamond band in rose gold and a Gabriel and Co diamond rose gold band. Both 14kt. Rose gold. DA860869-F67D-483C-8FA6-F2075C47388A.jpeg B01CA21D-2DB9-4188-B8CB-034365D04FCC.jpeg 6FB92103-758E-4AC8-8822-B38A1A344522.jpeg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Wearing this set today, kind of reminds me of Kataoka. My 1.5 carat Pear with a chevron shaped diamond band in rose gold and a Gabriel and Co diamond rose gold band. Both 14kt. Rose gold. DA860869-F67D-483C-8FA6-F2075C47388A.jpeg B01CA21D-2DB9-4188-B8CB-034365D04FCC.jpeg 6FB92103-758E-4AC8-8822-B38A1A344522.jpeg

I really like this whole look - the ring stack as well as the bracelet stack. Beautiful!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like this whole look - the ring stack as well as the bracelet stack. Beautiful!!

Thank you! I wasn’t sure how it would look. The butterfly bracelet was purchased on a whim. I’m a little obsessed with rose gold as you can see!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results