shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE Bubbalah.. I could stare into her all day...I also love your Lebish pink diamond band. Is that rose gold @missy?

It is rose gold Joanne. I think it is 14K rose gold. Thank you for all your lovely comments and right back at ya. Your entire collection is amazbling and I cannot wait to see Ashlee in her new home!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My girliest stack! Antique floral cluster, new-to-me cvb pink sapphire stacker, and cvb twisted white gold stacker.

Oh, and my pyjamas!

IMG_20200222_100328.jpg

Ooh I love this! Feminine, beautiful and oh so lovely. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New stack today! I’m wearing Summer with my new Noemie baguette eternity band and my sapphire and diamond bezel band..
5E9C3BD4-B177-4A89-AFED-9CE774F87B39.jpeg 5309B711-561F-4BA3-B797-92175BD0EB31.jpeg

SWOON!!!:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is rose gold Joanne. I think it is 14K rose gold. Thank you for all your lovely comments and right back at ya. Your entire collection is amazbling and I cannot wait to see Ashlee in her new home!

Thank you @missy I’m usually not a fan of rose gold but your Lebish band seems a lighter rose color. That would make sense if it 14k...It’s so pretty...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy I’m usually not a fan of rose gold but your Lebish band seems a lighter rose color. That would make sense if it 14k...It’s so pretty...

Thanks Joanne! And truth be told I was never a fan of yellow or rose gold always opting for white metals (and preferably platinum) but now I am an enthusiastic participant of mixing metals. I love them together. Isn't it funny as time goes on how our preferences can change?

And more importantly right now...when are we getting to see Ashlee? What is taking so long...I am (im) patiently waiting!:appl:

:cheeky:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Joanne! And truth be told I was never a fan of yellow or rose gold always opting for white metals (and preferably platinum) but now I am an enthusiastic participant of mixing metals. I love them together. Isn't it funny as time goes on how our preferences can change?

And more importantly right now...when are we getting to see Ashlee? What is taking so long...I am (im) patiently waiting!:appl:

:cheeky:

I have a hard time mixing other than different shades of white..so platinum and all karats of white. Yellow gold just looks strange on me..but great on everyone else..I keep trying. I have a little cheapy diamond band in yellow gold that I’m going to try wearing today...I think because is 14k white gold it will be less yellow.
I hope everything is okay with Ashlee...I’m starting to worry because it’s taking longer than usual. He has to have each baguette specially cut so that may be the hold up. I never ask him when things will be ready. I want them perfect so that takes time..I just sent him my princess halo studs because I didn’t like the martini back. I like the earring to come off the lobe a little. Rather than having him remake it..I asked him to put a donut on it or something to keep it from going all the way into my earlobe. He said he could make the back flat. I’m hoping he doesn’t wait for that to be finished...I’m getting really anxious to get Ashlee. I hope I love the setting..:pray:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a hard time mixing other than different shades of white..so platinum and all karats of white. Yellow gold just looks strange on me..but great on everyone else..I keep trying. I have a little cheapy diamond band in yellow gold that I’m going to try wearing today...I think because is 14k white gold it will be less yellow.
I hope everything is okay with Ashlee...I’m starting to worry because it’s taking longer than usual. He has to have each baguette specially cut so that may be the hold up. I never ask him when things will be ready. I want them perfect so that takes time..I just sent him my princess halo studs because I didn’t like the martini back. I like the earring to come off the lobe a little. Rather than having him remake it..I asked him to put a donut on it or something to keep it from going all the way into my earlobe. He said he could make the back flat. I’m hoping he doesn’t wait for that to be finished...I’m getting really anxious to get Ashlee. I hope I love the setting..:pray:

Oh please do not worry! I am sure it is all fine. He is being the perfectionist he is and wants it to be perfect for you Joanne! That is the only "holdup" so to speak. Why don't you put your mind at ease and email or message him to check on the progress? That is what I would do. And do not worry please! It's going to be Ashleelicious! :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh please do not worry! I am sure it is all fine. He is being the perfectionist he is and wants it to be perfect for you Joanne! That is the only "holdup" so to speak. Why don't you put your mind at ease and email or message him to check on the progress? That is what I would do. And do not worry please! It's going to be Ashleelicious! :love:

@missy I won’t email him. I just wait with bated breath for his email that I sometimes get right before I’m ready to jump into bed. He’ll send me a photo of the finished piece and ask if there are any changes..If it looks good..and it usually does...I reply that it’s perfect. I usually get the PayPal request soon after that and a label is created. I can usually count on not being able to sleep then..lol

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I won’t email him. I just wait with bated breath for his email that I sometimes get right before I’m ready to jump into bed. He’ll send me a photo of the finished piece and ask if there are any changes..If it looks good..and it usually does...I reply that it’s perfect. I usually get the PayPal request soon after that and a label is created. I can usually count on not being able to sleep then..lol

Ditto to this! Getting his email right before sleep and then staying up all night looking at the video or just excitement over receiving it. I’m sure all is good! Can’t wait to see it.
Funny @missy and @Mamabean I’m that age when yellow gold was all the rage my whole younger life, so for me it feels old. Rose gold I love though!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto to this! Getting his email right before sleep and then staying up all night looking at the video or just excitement over receiving it. I’m sure all is good! Can’t wait to see it.
Funny @missy and @Mamabean I’m that age when yellow gold was all the rage my whole younger life, so for me it feels old. Rose gold I love though!

That may be it @Slick1..I changed all my yellow gold over around fifteen years years ago..I kept a heavy yellow gold bracelet with a heart that I just loved. I won’t wear it unless I have yellow gold rings on..which means I don’t wear it...I see so many gorgeous yellow gold rings here that I keep trying..

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Here’s my stack that I wore for a few years after my marriage ended. I felt naked not wearing wedding rings after being married for so long. I loved this stack and my mom gave me a couple of these rings to add to it. The ruby and diamond is the last ring she gave me to complete the look. It’s an old ring of hers and the quality of diamonds is not there but we share a bday (one day apart) and the ring is priceless to me. I sold the platinum pave eternity diamond band. Now that I’m engaged to a wonderful man I would like to do the stack on my right hand but not sure all the rings will fit on the right. :lol:
If anyone knows of someone that is selling their platinum pave band at a good price let me know. I miss this look! 58B2EA5C-C4C8-4DAF-A362-87AB8F933CE7.jpeg

Attachments

• 6A117769-27F5-4153-AC75-60763979EA1A.jpeg
    6A117769-27F5-4153-AC75-60763979EA1A.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 39

Kalliope

Shiny_Rock
Here’s my stack that I wore for a few years after my marriage ended. I felt naked not wearing wedding rings after being married for so long. I loved this stack and my mom gave me a couple of these rings to add to it. The ruby and diamond is the last ring she gave me to complete the look. It’s an old ring of hers and the quality of diamonds is not there but we share a bday (one day apart) and the ring is priceless to me. I sold the platinum pave eternity diamond band. Now that I’m engaged to a wonderful man I would like to do the stack on my right hand but not sure all the rings will fit on the right. :lol:
If anyone knows of someone that is selling their platinum pave band at a good price let me know. I miss this look! 58B2EA5C-C4C8-4DAF-A362-87AB8F933CE7.jpeg
Love your stack! Would you mind telling me where the bottom band (milgrain?) is from?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My 86A6742C-064A-4EF6-A373-8B5A3034FAB7.jpeg

My husband got me this lovely band from Coast diamonds for a small occasion a few months ago and I love how it well it pairs with my Tiffany solitaire.

Your band is lovely...but your diamond is GORGEOUS!!!

P

Petalouda

Your band is lovely...but your diamond is GORGEOUS!!!

Thank you! It truly is a lovely stone and looks like water to me. I’m glad we went with Tiffany at the time because we were relatively clueless ( didn’t discover pricescope until a few years after) and probably wouldn’t of ended up with an excellent cut stone.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! It truly is a lovely stone and looks like water to me. I’m glad we went with Tiffany at the time because we were relatively clueless ( didn’t discover pricescope until a few years after) and probably wouldn’t of ended up with an excellent cut stone.

I love Tiffany diamonds. I have a little .72 diamond solitaire pendant. That diamond is a little fireball. People have come to me from across the room to look at it...I know exactly what you mean when you say it looks like water to you.. It’s beautiful...

P

Petalouda

I love Tiffany diamonds. I have a little .72 diamond solitaire pendant. That diamond is a little fireball. People have come to me from across the room to look at it...I know exactly what you mean when you say it looks like water to you.. It’s beautiful...

Oooooo that sounds absolutely lovely. .72 is quite sizable for a pendant. No doubt it puts on quite a show. Do you have a picture?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooo that sounds absolutely lovely. .72 is quite sizable for a pendant. No doubt it puts on quite a show. Do you have a picture?

@Petalouda I don’t take the best photos...These are old photos. The two pendants are both Tiffany..The one on the right is the .72.. B19F502D-FD31-4F76-A158-ABA94670461C.jpeg 83C61D13-6AF2-448D-97D4-C7C13E5187F7.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
862DAC28-E908-4A59-B3AE-CA73599243B9.jpeg B1988D14-EC0D-4FD4-B6D9-8D6CE079CA22.jpeg
@jbake Your five stone diamond band is gorgeous! It came out stunning! I also love your rose gold bands and your princess band! :kiss2:

I added a couple rose gold bands to stack. Both are 2mm, one is half round the other flat. I’m loving the little hints of rose they bring ❤

jbake

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you! I’m so happy with it! ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results