shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This just in...a platinum diamond number with amazing engraving stacked with my pink tourmaline band on this dreary day.

IMG_7304.JPG

IMG_7306.JPG

IMG_7307.JPG

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This just in...a platinum diamond number with amazing engraving stacked with my pink tourmaline band on this dreary day.

IMG_7304.JPG

IMG_7306.JPG

IMG_7307.JPG

So pretty Stephanie! I love pink and platinum together!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Mamabean and @bling_dream19 I agree that there is something about the platinum pink combo, they are just so complimentary.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My SOTD is Bubbalah naked. No accompaniment this morning. She's on her own. She is a stack unto herself. :lol:

bubbalahinthebedroomcloseup.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
54855BA9-E09F-4B03-BC1A-ABA4AEEC35F1.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
My SOTD is Bubbalah naked. No accompaniment this morning. She's on her own. She is a stack unto herself. :lol:

Yes she is! I've just been staring. She's just a stunner. Beautiful with and without a band. You got options girl!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's today's stack!

-14k rose gold plain band from Sarraf
- Morganite and diamond halo in 14k rose gold from Julia B on Etsy
- My brand spanking new 14k white gold shared prong eternity with 8 pointers, from JewelryULovebyAby on Etsy, which I just received yesterday and love!

20200118_130948.jpg

I love this !
Don't see many morganites around these parts so im excitted to see yours

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

This made me laugh
She's such a show stopper
She is indeed a stack unto herself

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Today's stack for the first day of February.

IMG_7408.JPG IMG_7409.JPG
I LOVE this Stephanie!!! It's soo romantic and gorgeous! Ok, I think I will be putting on my pink band today too! And I've never seen your gorgeous solitare - soo pretty. Are those marquise on the sides? Sorry, my eyes are tired from the week.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19, you actually have good eyes, I haven't shared this one before. It's a 5mm OEC (I think) in antique platinum setting with marquise on the sides. Yes, you need to dig out that pink band, it's February after all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19, you actually have good eyes, I haven't shared this one before. It's a 5mm OEC (I think) in antique platinum setting with marquise on the sides. Yes, you need to dig out that pink band, it's February after all!

It’s so lovel @StephanieLynn and happy February to all. ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to @StephanieLynn for the reminder that pink is in this February. Here’s my contribution for this February first 2020.

My Cartier opal with my Leibish rose gold pink diamond band.

7FFB8F56-49F0-49ED-9DFA-A49322C5A659.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy!!! I just died and went to heaven. Thank you for gracing us with this photo.

Aww thank you for your wonderful and generous compliment ❤️

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to @StephanieLynn for the reminder that pink is in this February. Here’s my contribution for this February first 2020.

Missy I adore your pink diamond band, gorgeous and I want one! I can’t find it on Leibish’s website, was this custom?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

I LOVE your OEC!!!! It's absolutely beautiful and I love the setting! So, beautiful with your pink band :kiss2: I have a feeling I will be digging a few things out today :lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your OEC!!!! It's absolutely beautiful and I love the setting! So, beautiful with your pink band :kiss2: I have a feeling I will be digging a few things out today :lol:

Ah thank you so much! My appraiser is on vacation until the 10th but once she checks it out I'll come back and share all the deets! Can't wait to see your goodies that you come up with!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy I adore your pink diamond band, gorgeous and I want one! I can’t find it on Leibish’s website, was this custom?

Thank you @Bonfire! Their in stock pieces vary and I just don’t remember if this was in inventory. It was an IG giveaway and I think one of the first I entered. I’m not usually a joiner that way but oh I was so glad I entered. Their pieces are TDF.

I just went to their site for you and there are a few pink diamond bands but nothing just like mine. I would contact them and tell them what you would like and see if it’s doable. I love this band so much and would love you to enjoy one too. ❤️

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Bonfire! Their in stock pieces vary and I just don’t remember if this was in inventory. It was an IG giveaway and I think one of the first I entered. I’m not usually a joiner that way but oh I was so glad I entered. Their pieces are TDF.

I just went to their site for you and there are a few pink diamond bands but nothing just like mine. I would contact them and tell them what you would like and see if it’s doable. I love this band so much and would love you to enjoy one too. ❤

Thank you missy, you are so sweet and helpful! It’s such a gorgeous ring and it looks stunning in all the ways you pair it! :kiss2:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

I love it too! I would love a pink diamond band one day :kiss2:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

Absolutely beautiful! I love your pink diamond band with your opal. It brings out the pink in both. Swoon thud!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results