shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Here’s my Mahenge spinel from CvB with a spacer band and a sweet diamond band I found on Etsy. The spinel is looking amazeballs in this lighting...which is clearly preventing me from getting any work done.

DE0804CE-BB33-4AAF-8D23-B4169FEC8682.jpeg

That spinel is so gorgeous. I am just obsessed with the dimension of color (or is it saturation). Where did you find that diamond band on etsy? So delicate and perfect for stacking.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have amazing taste as evidenced by all your choices. I have zero vision so I see a stone and then sort of give up when it comes to imagining how to set it. I am the same way with houses, no vision at all. I swear you should consult, wanna be my CS personal shopper?

You’re just too sweet. I think you have amazing taste too (as evidenced by you walking around with JOTW on your ring finger). :love:
I don’t know that I have a lot of vision but I sure do spend an absurd amount of time scrolling through rings on Pinterest. :mrgreen:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m wearing my little M color bezel, Emma, with my Simon G sapphire band and my half dash and dot band today. Please excuse my extremely dry hands. I had company all day yesterday and my hands were in water most of it!
36A44EE0-9D4D-4ADE-B818-52B9A3EE0FE9.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Mamabean, I always debate about whether two rings qualify as a stack lol! Love your three ring stack, would never peg that diamond for an M!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Mamabean, I always debate about whether two rings qualify as a stack lol! Love your three ring stack, would never peg that diamond for an M!

@StephanieLynn I think two rings are a stack! I love to see any number of rings!
I know it doesn’t look like an M...It’s a light brown...which I really love...I don’t like a yellow undertone..so I watched tons of videos on JA until I saw one that had a mercury glass tone. I think it doesn’t show that much because it’s .40ctw.

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I love it, very clean looking, it's funny because I don't like bezels for myself but do like them on others @Mamabean

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get that @StephanieLynn I love yellow gold on everyone but me..I’ll admire a beautiful yellow gold stack...dig out my yellow gold bands..wear them for a few hours...and then change back! I love yellow gold but just not on me!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I often contemplate if I’d regret selling this little sparkler or not ... sometimes I want to refine and downsize my collection, some days I want to buy all the bling.

In any case, enjoying this stack today!

C2DCCDDC-C9DF-4A4F-9944-F494B664545D.jpeg

@luxe, your set is so elegant :love: :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I often contemplate if I’d regret selling this little sparkler or not ... sometimes I want to refine and downsize my collection, some days I want to buy all the bling.

This is so clean & perfect :kiss2:

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my simple stack for my right hand today. I have to stack them because they are both still a hair too big and I haven't had them sized. The blue stone is my Luc Yen blue spinel that I adore and just wish it was 5 carats!:lol: 20191121_074859.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trying out this combo today.

In the future I'd like to reset this into a simple bezel setting in rose gold, maybe for my birthday in February.

IMG_6835.JPG IMG_6836.JPG

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

In the future I'd like to reset this into a simple bezel setting in rose gold, maybe for my birthday in February.

This rose cut might be small, by my goodness she packs a punch! I could look at this second picture all day! I think she would be perfect in a clean bezel!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These have been my "go to" choices the last few weeks with my lovely OMB (which I am still loving and adoring....)

sotdbling1.jpg

sotdbling1b.jpg

And alternating with what I call my "errand running stack"

tiffsotd.jpg

I love how interchangeable and stackable all your various bands are! Each one is lovely and really complements the next, and of course, your stunning OMB is breathtaking. :kiss2:

EW stack and a couple of fire shots. 20191109_154023.jpg 20191109_154138.jpg 20191109_154349.jpg 20191109_154044.jpg 20191109_153955.jpg

No words, other than :clap:!!!

I’m wearing my little M color bezel, Emma, with my Simon G sapphire band and my half dash and dot band today. Please excuse my extremely dry hands. I had company all day yesterday and my hands were in water most of it!
36A44EE0-9D4D-4ADE-B818-52B9A3EE0FE9.jpeg

These look so great together! Dainty and elegant stack!!

Quite possibly the most perfect stack I've ever seen!! Please don't sell the EC (unless it's to me, LOL!). And that baguette band -- WOW! -- can you please tell us more about it??

Here's my simple stack for my right hand today. I have to stack them because they are both still a hair too big and I haven't had them sized. The blue stone is my Luc Yen blue spinel that I adore and just wish it was 5 carats!:lol: 20191121_074859.jpg

That blue is amazing -- and I love the paring with that blingy band!

OMG. Dying. That rosie solitaire is one of my dream rings! I adore the setting as is -- quintessential Victorian, perhaps a true antique? -- but could also see it rocking a bezel dress!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T hard to believe the actual carat weight is only about 1/3of a carat right? So they have their upside despite being annoying to keep clean! Thank you so much for your sweet compliment.

@KristyDarling, you are too sweet, the setting is newer than the diamond but still pretty old. It's tough to imagine resetting since I always aim to keep pieces as original as possible but the shank on this is super thin so eventually she will need a new setting.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love how interchangeable and stackable all your various bands are! Each one is lovely and really complements the next, and of course, your stunning OMB is breathtaking. :kiss2:

No words, other than :clap:!!!

These look so great together! Dainty and elegant stack!!

Quite possibly the most perfect stack I've ever seen!! Please don't sell the EC (unless it's to me, LOL!). And that baguette band -- WOW! -- can you please tell us more about it??

That blue is amazing -- and I love the paring with that blingy band!

OMG. Dying. That rosie solitaire is one of my dream rings! I adore the setting as is -- quintessential Victorian, perhaps a true antique? -- but could also see it rocking a bezel dress!

@StephanieLynn I also love the setting the way it is...so pretty!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Alex T hard to believe the actual carat weight is only about 1/3of a carat right? So they have their upside despite being annoying to keep clean! Thank you so much for your sweet compliment.

@KristyDarling, you are too sweet, the setting is newer than the diamond but still pretty old. It's tough to imagine resetting since I always aim to keep pieces as original as possible but the shank on this is super thin so eventually she will need a new setting.

What about just getting a new shank @StephanieLynn? The color..everything about the setting and rosie goes so well together..

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could just reshank it @Mamabean that would also probably be less expensive than a whole new setting. It also depends on whether the jeweler thinks the prongs look good. If I have to re-tip then it might be a different story.

luxe

Shiny_Rock

Love this! Very eye catching and unique, the yellow gold really compliments the blue. Beautiful!!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
@KristyDarling thank you! What a compliment .8)8) The baguette band is my newest stacker and I feel is what is giving me “renewed love” of my EC because none of my bands before looked just right paired with it. I worked with Ferkos on Etsy to have it made based on a style they already have and turned it into an eternity - I can’t recall the ctw but it’s dainty and sparkly and oh how I love it!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results