shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

This color combo is fantastic. I love orange and blue together and it looks gorgeous with your skin tone.:love:

Thank you!

You will notice I was pushing the envelope because there was a gap. I definitely have a finger muffin thing going...but that didn’t deter me. :twisted2:
good because its the world's skinniest muffin :wavey: i think i need my loupe to see it
every thing looks sparkly and well balanced to me

Finally got my sapphire band! It came all the way from Australia.

IMG_4603.JPG IMG_4606.JPG

Thanks @Stone Hunter, I was starting to lose hope of finding one in my size since eternities always seem to be the smaller sizes.

Love your sapphire band @StephanieLynn! It looks great in your stack!!!

Your sapphire band is so pretty @StephanieLynn! It looks great with your other rings! :love:

005703EA-50C5-4679-949C-B1B0C8504F02.jpeg
I’m wearing my M color baby bezel, Emma, with my pink sapphire and marquise and dot bands today..Emma is so sweet! :love: She is very hard to photograph tho..She sparkles like crazy
but looks dead in photos..I’ll keep trying..

Attachments

• 126E6521-D376-498B-BA0E-250B74A373C1.png
    126E6521-D376-498B-BA0E-250B74A373C1.png
    989.3 KB · Views: 72
@Mamabean I love your Emma stack!

As far as pictures try outside on a sunny day under a tree that's seems to work for a lot of people.

005703EA-50C5-4679-949C-B1B0C8504F02.jpeg
I’m wearing my M color baby bezel, Emma, with my pink sapphire and marquise and dot bands today..Emma is so sweet! :love: She is very hard to photograph tho..She sparkles like crazy
but looks dead in photos..I’ll keep trying..

Joanne, I love this stack. It's stunning.:love:

Aw thank you @foxinsox, they are baguette cute, I think you can kind of see that in the second picture but it was an added plus to get baguettes, they are almost always square or
French cut.

My AV emerald cut moissy and my marquise and dot band today. :Up_to_something2: :lol-2:
4D805264-2322-4A4A-8AFB-3379015E8CC0.png

@Starfacet -- I've searched to see if I could find the info, but I haven't -- so, wondering if you would tell me about the bottom ring in your profile picture? I love it, and your whole set! Thanks!

Ah, thanks so much! I love the tiny space between the diamonds and the delicate look. I am definitely putting it on my wish list! :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP