carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My cluster stack today..I hate to say it but I prefer my new rings over Lentil. I’m going to have to reset her..
04CEB2CE-FAFE-4DB7-B81D-7A037CC1E916.jpeg

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me cluster stack today..I hate to say it but I prefer my new rings over Lentil. I’m going to have to reset her..

Gorgeous! So bright and beautiful. Really lovely :kiss2:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me cluster stack today..I hate to say it but I prefer my new rings over Lentil. I’m going to have to reset her..
Gorgeous ring. Lol on Lentil. Don’t beat yourself up about It! Enjoy the process! Start a thread so we can see your ideas!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In car heading back from our lovely day in Lambertville. My SOTD right hand.

3420F3D7-8B46-4989-AC13-59620FB751ED.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
In car heading back from our lovely day in Lambertville. My SOTD right hand.

3420F3D7-8B46-4989-AC13-59620FB751ED.jpeg
@missy I love Bubbalah so much..Please tell me what the initials mean....I’m thinking...of the day...but not sure..sorry...Your Initial Decoding Failure Friend..:(2 BTW I love Lambertville..but haven’t been there in a long time.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @missy and @nala..I just had it reset less than a year ago and it was custom. I paid way too much...It’s just too low and makes it look smaller. I didn’t know about other options..so want to either save the baguettes and use them..or use the setting for a colored stone. I think I’d rather get a whole new setting..and use it for the colored stone TBD..I want a six prong setting that’s not too high but not too low..I sound like baby bear and his porridge! ;-)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I love Bubbalah so much..Please tell me what the initials mean....I’m thinking...of the day...but not sure..sorry...Your Initial Decoding Failure Friend..:(2 BTW I love Lambertville..but haven’t been there in a long time.

Yes sorry @Mamabean it means Stack of the Day. I know it's not really a stack per se but for me it sort of is these days. As in I wear Bubbalah all by herself generally on the right hand.

Oh I wish you could have joined us Mamabean. We love Lambertville so much. Amazing artists and great antique shoppes and not to mention my very favorite antique jewelry shoppe and the lovely ladies who work there.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes sorry @Mamabean it means Stack of the Day. I know it's not really a stack per se but for me it sort of is these days. As in I wear Bubbalah all by herself generally on the right hand.

Oh I wish you could have joined us Mamabean. We love Lambertville so much. Amazing artists and great antique shoppes and not to mention my very favorite antique jewelry shoppe and the lovely ladies who work there.
Thanks @missy..I use to live in Chatham NJ..so it was an hour from there. I loved the little restaurants and antique stores. It’s 3 hours for me now so that’s a bit of a hike..My friend would buy antique quilts at auctions and then make them into sweet little pillows with sayings..The stores there would stock her pillows. I’m going to have to get back there!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @missy..I use to live in Chatham NJ..so it was an hour from there. I loved the little restaurants and antique stores. It’s 3 hours for me now so that’s a bit of a hike..My friend would buy antique quilts at auctions and then make them into sweet little pillows with sayings..The stores there would stock her pillows. I’m going to have to get back there!

Aww @Mamabean 3 hours isn'r too far for bling...:Up_to_something:

We are 2 hours away though with traffic returning home too almost 2 and a half hours. Maybe one day you might be up for the drive and if so just give me a holler :cheeky: :bigsmile: :halo:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww @Mamabean 3 hours isn'r too far for bling...:Up_to_something:

We are 2 hours away though with traffic returning home too almost 2 and a half hours. Maybe one day you might be up for the drive and if so just give me a holler :cheeky: :bigsmile: :halo:
That would be fun! What’s the name of your favorite jewelry store? I used to really enjoy Lambertville...Have you ever been to Chester, NJ? That was also one of my favorite spots to visit..

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy and @nala..I just had it reset less than a year ago and it was custom. I paid way too much...It’s just too low and makes it look smaller. I didn’t know about other options..so want to either save the baguettes and use them..or use the setting for a colored stone. I think I’d rather get a whole new setting..and use it for the colored stone TBD..I want a six prong setting that’s not too high but not too low..I sound like baby bear and his porridge! ;-)
I don’t think you sound like a baby. You sound like a PS er. Lol. Our tastes change. That said, can your jeweler adjust the height? Maybe try that route first?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don’t think you sound like a baby. You sound like a PS er. Lol. Our tastes change. That said, can your jeweler adjust the height? Maybe try that route first?
Thank you @nala! I need to research settings...If I didn’t buy so much lately I would think about asking Wink about an upgrade! :mrgreen2:

Last edited:

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here’s a different sort of SOTD. This is a Paraguayan Wedding Ring and consists of linked bands that you’d twist together to form the ring. Its a puzzle really. If twisted up correctly the flower motif looks correct.

The rings have been soldered together so I can’t undo it. It’s from Paraguay in the 60s.

I’ve been gardening (but not with the ring) ;)2
312BB236-AE73-4E57-8A6D-DCAB23CCC2AD.jpeg

08E7B099-C1AA-46C6-BE13-B79ABBCE701A.jpeg

5CE50DF7-B73C-4F52-AEF0-3397CE37C496.jpeg

Poorly soldered, I’d say, but it does the job.You can get an idea of how the links twist.
DDE3ED8D-5B1B-4B72-982C-78D1906FF02B.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here’s a different sort of SOTD. This is a Paraguayan Wedding Ring and consists of linked bands that you’d twist together to form the ring. Its a puzzle really. If twisted up correctly the flower motif looks correct.

The rings have been soldered together so I can’t undo it. It’s from Paraguay in the 60s.

I’ve been gardening (but not with the ring) ;)2
312BB236-AE73-4E57-8A6D-DCAB23CCC2AD.jpeg

08E7B099-C1AA-46C6-BE13-B79ABBCE701A.jpeg

5CE50DF7-B73C-4F52-AEF0-3397CE37C496.jpeg

Poorly soldered, I’d say, but it does the job.You can get an idea of how the links twist.
DDE3ED8D-5B1B-4B72-982C-78D1906FF02B.jpeg
I love it! It’s so pretty and unique!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our stack of the day...at Occupational Therapy. The fun never ends but I always take the opportunity for bling shots when possible.:cheeky:

bubbalahanddhring.jpg.png

handinhandatot.jpg.png

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@violet3 aww thank you, you're so sweet!! Unfortunately the rest of my skin is a mess and definitely not smooth, lol :lol-2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got this vintage ruby band, happens to be my youngest son's birthstone :kiss2:

IMG_4258.JPG IMG_4264.JPG

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results