shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My new Erika Winters Lily band in 18k yg. I am in love!!!
20190223_111914.jpg 20190223_111829.jpg
What a wonderful addition to you already beautiful bridal set! I love mixed metals together:love:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JT123

Thank you!! My stone is a 3.122 J VS2 ACA from whiteflash. Setting is a CvB Dahlia with pave kite shoulders. The platinum band is a Victor Canera u cut eternity.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of the most beautiful rings I’ve seen on here!!

Wow!!! Thank you soooo much! I have been thinking about resetting it so this gives me pause.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't normally wear this stack, due to short, squidgy fingers. But the combo is pretty and worth an outing. :)

Stack of the day.jpeg

And 2 more of the combo I wear most days. Sometimes I do wonder why I bothered with a bunch of rings - this is far and above my favorite.

20190224_112121.jpg

20190224_112139.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't normally wear this stack, due to short, squidgy fingers. But the combo is pretty and worth an outing. :)

Stack of the day.jpeg

And 2 more of the combo I wear most days. Sometimes I do wonder why I bothered with a bunch of rings - this is far and above my favorite.

20190224_112121.jpg

20190224_112139.jpg
Beautiful @mrs-b! The first picture stack is stunning!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I please play? I can't really stack because my fingers are too short and chubby. But this is what I'm wearing today and I just love it soooo much! It's a 3.2mm heavy platinum band with 2 x 10pt AVRs - colors D and E. In the closer shot, you can even get a sense of the thickness of this ring; it's my "I want to feel MARRIED" ring. :)) It's a baby stack-of-one. :kiss2:

20190223_111511-2.jpg

20190223_111503.jpg
Mrs-b, you innovator. This does indeed give new meaning to the term stack! :lol-2:
Baby stack O’one. :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @mrs-b! The first picture stack is stunning!

Awww - thank you, @Bonfire! I feel as tho my stacks are very unimaginative. But, being so plain, I think they'll stand the test of time, y'know? And my beautiful Holly band can liven up any ring. I love that ring.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stack of the day.jpeg

20190224_112121.jpg

20190224_112139.jpg

Beautiful @mrs-b! :love: Love the first pic, looks lovely on your hand, you should wear it this way more often!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug and @Bonfire -

I actually have a somewhat wider band - made with 11 pointers rather than the 3 pointers in the anniversary band in the first photo. Can I ask you, please, which one you think looks better? I don't wear them together because I've always worried that the larger band is overpowering.

Here's 3 photos, each progressively further away so you can get some perspective on how it looks in real life.

Thanks for the opinions, ladies! :wavey:

Stack of the day 2.jpeg

20190224_114253.jpg

20190224_114345.jpg

Sorry - I just wanted to add one more. This is my 3 stone with the more substantial anniversary band, WITH Holly - so this is the whole 9 yards. I've NEVER worn this, assuming it made my fingers look horrible and was just too wide for me. But this is what I WANT to wear.

The light in this photo is harsh, so if it doesn't look good, you're gonna be able to tell! Thoughts?

20190224_120813.jpg

Last edited:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many beautiful rings to choose from @mrs-b :P2
*I* prefer the smaller diamond band in the first stack you posted. It adds just the right amount of sparkle and size. Plays a complimentary role rather than competing. The larger one looks gorgeous paired with Holly :kiss2:
Edit to add: Another reason I like the first diamond band you posted, is the width looks eye pleasing with the gold band in the middle. I love the look! The narrow gold band gives a lovely *breathing space* between the diamond rings. It lets your eyes focus on both rings in a pleasing way. Aren’t you sorry you asked me? Blah, blah, blah!

Last edited:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the smaller band too @mrs-b. Dainty and delicate stones paired with you glorious Holly and ering looks perfect. But you could probably wear a band from a gumball machine with Holly and your ering and it would still look good! :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many beautiful rings to choose from @mrs-b :P2
*I* prefer the smaller diamond band in the first stack you posted. It adds just the right amount of sparkle and size. Plays a complimentary role rather than competing. The larger one looks gorgeous paired with Holly :kiss2:
Edit to add: Another reason I like the first diamond band you posted, is the width looks eye pleasing with the gold band in the middle. I love the look! The narrow gold band gives a lovely *breathing space* between the diamond rings. It lets your eyes focus on both rings in a pleasing way. Aren’t you sorry you asked me? Blah, blah, blah!

No! I'm thrilled you went to so much trouble to explain what you meant! And to be honest, I tend to agree with you.

You know what that mans tho, right? I need a bigger diamond to balance it out! :mrgreen:

Seriously, tho, I want to wear my more expensive pieces so I get my money's worth out of them, but good taste prevents me. I was hoping I was wrong - but...truth will out. I do love my more substantial anni ring with my thin band and also with Holly, so it's not like she's going to sit in my jewelry box and not be worn, so that's probably going to have to be enough. Until my next upgrade.... :D:D

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the smaller band too @mrs-b. Dainty and delicate stones paired with you glorious Holly and ering looks perfect. But you could probably wear a band from a gumball machine with Holly and your ering and it would still look good! :love:

@ceg - your new Erika Winters piece is just lovely! You really do have the best stacks!

And thank you for your kind comments about Holly and my 3-stone. :)) I think you're right, tho - the thinner anni is the way to go. Thanks for your comments. :wavey:

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
I love you jewellery @mrs-b especially your three stone (actually whilst typing that I realised there's no especially, I love them all!).

We have had unseasonably warm weather here in the UK so we here's my stack on the beach. People probably thought I was mad taking photos of bling rather than my children :lol: IMG_20190223_134926.jpg IMG_20190223_134913.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @RayRay! It was made by Mark Broumand

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
4CCA8BDF-5C9E-4CE7-942A-E4EF5B2809A4.jpeg 9332C6DF-6243-4792-A424-E748FFD6326F.jpeg So I reset my asscher so that I can appreciate it the stone more! Here is my new stack!

I love it as a solitaire - the stone has loads more impact!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My OEC and a set of faceted bands.
The top two bands are white gold, and the bottom three are rose gold. The starting on the diamond is also rose gold.
IMG_20190225_093453234.jpg

Stacking lots of thin bands is a great idea - visual interest, plus an easy fix to adjust for summer-swelling/winter-shrinkage of fingers by layering on more or less, and an easy way to mix metals. Great plan!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results