Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Texted my husband, “Too much?”
His response was (unfortunately) not, “No, not at all!”

7CF02C11-E2AF-410E-883E-1D88ED88E616.jpeg

Hahaha now *this* is a stack. :kiss2: Stackilicious.:love: And bending one's finger is overrated anyway.8)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
F3644C02-6BE2-4BDE-8875-0FFBF12C75C8.jpeg
Little sapphire diamond spacer..I prefer the other one but was in a rut..I would love to get the twisty diamond band like @jbake..I don’t know if I can fit that in..I would need a skinnier one.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
F3644C02-6BE2-4BDE-8875-0FFBF12C75C8.jpeg
Little sapphire diamond spacer..I prefer the other one but was in a rut..I would love to get the twisty diamond band like @jbake..I don’t know if I can fit that in..I would need a skinnier one.

Mine is about 3mm wide, I found it at my local jewelers. I’m not sure where they picked it up, but Stuller has some that are similar. There’s one I tried from Brilliant earth that was skinnier, a pavè & metal twist. I loved it, but it was too thin for what I was looking for at the time. I still think about it though!

https://www.brilliantearth.com/Petite-Twisted-Vine-Diamond-Ring-(1/8-ct.-tw.)-Platinum-BE2M254P/

You engagement ring style was one of my first favorites! I can remember my dream ring (in high school :lol-2:) had baguette side stones. It’s still one of my absolute favorites!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You engagement ring style was one of my first favorites! I can remember my dream ring (in high school :lol-2:) had baguette side stones. It’s still one of my absolute favorites![/QUOTE]

Thank you! I loved it since I first got married..The style is pretty much everywhere but I still love it..I’m not unique! :lol:

@jbake I saw that twist band before on BE but I want it to be all diamonds..and I like the space you have. I may not be able to wear it with my bigger eternity..I actually want a few different kinds of bands..but the main thing is a right hand ring...I would love to get a diamond bezel milgrain flower ring. I prefer for it to be already done so will have to keep my eyes peeled..They seem to get snatched up! I can’t start looking until January..I’m open to a different kind of ring...It will be exciting to go on the hunt again!:appl:

Last edited:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You engagement ring style was one of my first favorites! I can remember my dream ring (in high school :lol-2:) had baguette side stones. It’s still one of my absolute favorites!

Thank you! I loved it since I first got married..The style is pretty much everywhere but I still love it..I’m not unique! :lol:

I saw that twist band before on BE but I want it to be all diamonds..and I like the space you have. I may not be able to wear it with my bigger eternity..I actually want a few different kinds of bands..but the main thing is a right hand ring...I would love to get a diamond bezel milgrain flower ring. I prefer for it to be already done so will have to keep my eyes peeled..They seem to get snatched up! I can’t start looking until January..I’m open to a different kind of ring...It will be exciting to go on the hunt again!:appl:[/QUOTE]

Can you post a photo of what you want? I think I’ve seen some on Ruby Lane, vintage halo that looks more like a flower.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I saw that twist band before on BE but I want it to be all diamonds..and I like the space you have. I may not be able to wear it with my bigger eternity..I actually want a few different kinds of bands..but the main thing is a right hand ring...I would love to get a diamond bezel milgrain flower ring. I prefer for it to be already done so will have to keep my eyes peeled..They seem to get snatched up! I can’t start looking until January..I’m open to a different kind of ring...It will be exciting to go on the hunt again!:appl:

Can you post a photo of what you want? I think I’ve seen some on Ruby Lane, vintage halo that looks more like a flower.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I can’t buy it now because I’m on a ban (self-imposed) so I have to wait until January..I’ll see if I can find one..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
2DAD8BFA-1B90-4A65-A8D6-624B236E24CE.jpeg
@Stone Hunter I would like it to look like this...I don’t want it to be too big..eye clean..and white..:roll2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My first time in this thread, I think, though I lurk all the time. I was visiting my family back in Canada in the spring and discovered that Maison Birks was carrying a collection of really cool and interesting stackable rings, and though I was smitten, I resisted buying any. Even my favourite one! And I really regretted it! But my husband was there last month and surprised me with a trio for our anniversary:

stacking.jpg
This pic shows them all together (though the rose gold one and the titanium one are a wee bit out of alignment), but I normally wear them in pairs as they're about 4mm each! Anyway, I'm still smitten!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes..I went a little nuts this year so had to reign myself in! :roll2:

I meant to type "sorry." What's a little nuts? Have you shown us all the pictures?:twisted2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first time in this thread, I think, though I lurk all the time. I was visiting my family back in Canada in the spring and discovered that Maison Birks was carrying a collection of really cool and interesting stackable rings, and though I was smitten, I resisted buying any. Even my favourite one! And I really regretted it! But my husband was there last month and surprised me with a trio for our anniversary:

stacking.jpg
This pic shows them all together (though the rose gold one and the titanium one are a wee bit out of alignment), but I normally wear them in pairs as they're about 4mm each! Anyway, I'm still smitten!

WOW these are very COOL!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I meant to type "sorry." What's a little nuts? Have you shown us all the pictures?:twisted2:
It was mainly my 3.04 vvs g color studs. They were overkill but wanted them to be ring worthy because I plan on giving one each to grandchildren when the time comes for engagements. I only have a baby grandson but I always think ahead! did buy other jewelry but tons of other things too including furniture, rugs, etc..I also redid my kitchen..:roll2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was mainly my 3.04 vvs g color studs. They were overkill but wanted them to be ring worthy because I plan on giving one each to grandchildren when the time comes for engagements. I only have a baby grandson but I always think ahead! did buy other jewelry but tons of other things too including furniture, rugs, etc..I also redid my kitchen..:roll2:

WAY to go! Planning ahead is very important. Those earrings would never fit on my tiny ear lobes. :-o My husband lucked out. Photos please!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
WAY to go! Planning ahead is very important. Those earrings would never fit on my tiny ear lobes. :-o My husband lucked out. Photos please!
I’m so jealous of little earlobes! My earlobes are not tiny but not huge..but still larger than some of you with cute teeny earlobes..My studs are in my avatar next to my 2.03 ering so you can see they’re not teeny but not super huge. I wouldn’t go any bigger...In fact..I like the size of my smaller studs but they are lesser quality so felt they didn’t sparkle as much as I wanted them too...so that’s why I bought the 3.04 ones. I’m considering changing the settings as they stand out from my lobe and would like them to fit closer..They’re in a basket setting now.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s sooooo pretty! :love: The carving is beautiful!
What is the width?
Thanks! I’m delighted with it. It’s 3.1mm according to the listing. I bought it off Gilded Times on Etsy who have a boatload of new old stock engraved and carved bands.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I’m delighted with it. It’s 3.1mm according to the listing. I bought it off Gilded Times on Etsy who have a boatload of new old stock engraved and carved bands.
Ooooooooh! :geek2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can’t find the store on Etsy..:confused2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I tried before going to bed..I guess I was too sleepy! I love the rings they had on there! One of them looks very similar to the yellow band I just bought! I usually buy new on Etsy..completely forgetting they also have vintage or new old stock on there. I saved the shop in my never ending list of favorites!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
CF3E2EB4-D2D5-4371-97B8-2186B300B668.jpeg My old new halo stack
It’s beautiful Nala! Did you change out your other setting? You have so many rings I’m not sure! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results