shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crickets chirping about my band above! :P2Right hand stack today...Middle band is an aquamarine eternity for my grand baby..
45879F54-DE06-48E1-84C6-F394D69FD156.jpeg

LOVE the white with the shot of blue. Congrats on having and enjoying your grand baby!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My stack of the day.. @Matthews1127
My diamond bar band looks very similar to yours. The little bezel band is just a little stacker but a much smaller cheaper version of your pretty band. I also have another teeny cheap stacker band just like it in sapphire and diamonds and a larger one that’s not bezeled also sapphire and diamonds.
FE4F5B83-C6BB-407E-AD50-4C27330B8EB6.jpeg

I MUST see these other bands you have. PLEASE show them. I just love sapphires. Thanks.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I MUST see these other bands you have. PLEASE show them. I just love sapphires. Thanks.
Thanks! I have a two cheapy ones from Amazon. The baby one was $229 and is still on Amazon. The bigger one was around $350 but couldn’t find it there. The Tiffany one needs to get the sapphires replaced. I banged the heck out of the tops and all the sapphires are abraded. The Tiffany is on top and the cheapy ones are underneath. Baby band is bezeled and the larger one isn’t. You reminded me to do a thread on that Tiffany as I may want to do something else and need opinions.
Here you go! Excuse the dishwasher and Bailey photobombed! :love:
D022B79E-583B-4D25-A232-1D7C81ADCEEF.jpeg

Last edited:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I have a two cheapy ones from Amazon. The baby one was $229 and is still on Amazon. The bigger one was around $350 but couldn’t find it there. The Tiffany one needs to get the sapphires replaced. I banged the heck out of the tops and all the sapphires are abraded. The Tiffany is on top and the cheapy ones are underneath. Baby band is bezeled and the larger one isn’t. You reminded me to do a thread on that Tiffany as I may want to do something else and need opinions.
Here you go! Excuse the dishwasher and Bailey photobombed! :love:
D022B79E-583B-4D25-A232-1D7C81ADCEEF.jpeg

These are just LOVELY. So many combinations can be created with these and the other stackers you have. Sorry that the top one is damaged.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My wedding stack for today..blurry as usual! o_O I need a photography class!
Pink sapphire and diamond bezel band
Pave Diamond band
F452A499-0DEB-437D-9D15-4ED3AF673004.jpeg

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
@HappyNewLife Your knife edge stack is so pretty and with the added bonus of being functional! Win/win!! Congrats on that great find!
@HS4S_2 Ok, I love, love, love the mix of metals in your new stack. Its just so goodlooking in the very best, most classic, understated, unexpected way! I agree that the bands and the halo really do compliment each other now!
@kgizo Glorious colors!
@stracci2000 beautiful stack and not too many! haha
@Autumn18 Just so lovely and delicate..
This is such a pretty thread and I want to go back and comment on everybody's.

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
I have this princess cut diamond and pink sapphire band..I love it and would love to stack it but I can’t figure out if it would look good with any other rings. I’m also stumped because all my diamond jewelry are round. Do you mix up your different shaped diamonds when you stack? @kgizo Yours looks good because your engagement band has a detail that makes the square bezels on your paraiba band look great.
C1901F16-E087-4520-AE07-161DD3AF8A3D.jpeg
terrible blurry photo as usual!
Love the pink! Its really pretty on its own!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My simple stack today. I’m finding that I like stacking 3-5 bands without my e-ring, and only two bands with my e-ring.

8F4D0A56-09E7-4E69-8088-603345056769.jpeg

My final band for the year is currently being made. Then I’ll have three platinum bands and three rose gold bands, with one of each color being 2mm, 3mm, and 4mm. Three have diamonds and three don’t. That should make for a lot of interesting combinations :dance:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My simple stack today. I’m finding that I like stacking 3-5 bands without my e-ring, and only two bands with my e-ring.

8F4D0A56-09E7-4E69-8088-603345056769.jpeg

My final band for the year is currently being made. Then I’ll have three platinum bands and three rose gold bands, with one of each color being 2mm, 3mm, and 4mm. Three have diamonds and three don’t. That should make for a lot of interesting combinations :dance:
Wow! Love them! I can’t wait to see the new one! I laughed out loud when I read that you’re waiting for your last band “for the year.” Looks like more are coming next year! :lol:

Last edited:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Love them! I can’t wait to see the new one! :geek2:
Thanks! The new one isn't anything special/unique; it's a simple rose gold twist ring with a brushed finish. It's standard size was 2mm width but I've asked them to make it 3mm. The height should be pretty much the same as all of my other bands, as that's what REALLY bothers me with stacking... if they're different heights, it just irks my OCD - haha.

I like having different textural aesthetics with all of my bands and after looking at dozens of photos and envisioning them with my existing five bands, this is what I thought would fill the last spot nicely (although I kept trying to convince myself that an eternity band of square frenchies would be just fine too :lol:).

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! The new one isn't anything special/unique; it's a simple rose gold twist ring with a brushed finish. It's standard size was 2mm width but I've asked them to make it 3mm. The height should be pretty much the same as all of my other bands, as that's what REALLY bothers me with stacking... if they're different heights, it just irks my OCD - haha.

I like having different textural aesthetics with all of my bands and after looking at dozens of photos and envisioning them with my existing five bands, this is what I thought would fill the last spot nicely (although I kept trying to convince myself that an eternity band of square frenchies would be just fine too :lol:).
Yup..I think you NEED an eternity band of square frenchies...:P2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the top diamond ring! I also love the mix of metals..:P2
I think I am actually incapable of wearing all one colour of metal :lol-2: and thank you - it was my mother’s engagement ring. I credit her with my love of two-tone jewellery - her wedding band was yellow gold with an inner band of engraved white gold.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How I am wearing my newest addition. With just my antique suisse cut platinum band for now.

bubbalahenjoyingbeach.jpg.png

In her favorite environment...by the sea. With my dh and me.
bubbalahsandsea.jpg.png

bubbalahandsea.jpg.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
How I am wearing my newest addition. With just my antique suisse cut platinum band for now.

bubbalahenjoyingbeach.jpg.png

In her favorite environment...by the sea. With my dh and me.
bubbalahsandsea.jpg.png

bubbalahandsea.jpg.png
They look PERFECT together! :love:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had my oval reset into a white gold setting and here she is paired with a rose gold band and my amethyst and diamond band that hubby gifted me for our 20th anniversary.

2878A977-805C-43C2-A7CB-C4401C9F021A.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results