shape
carat
color
clarity

St. Pats. Day Parade Outside My Window..Help!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yup...the parade is going on right outside my window along 5th avenue and marching right past the heart of the N.Y.C. Diamond District..
The music is so loud, I can hardly hear myself think!

A typical view of the parade from my window, looks something like this: (disclaimer: I did not take this photo and it actually was shot a bit aways from my window location/view on 5th avenue :)

Seriously, people here in the city are having loads of fun and good cheer!
Party on!

st-pats-day.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME!
36.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh how fun! I wish I was there - I''d be partying in the streets!
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun!!!
21.gif

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
When I was in college, we went to NYC for Spring Break. We were at the parade, and I still remember this guy....he was [illegally] urinating on a tree near a park, and he said, "Oh my god!!! My pee is GREEN!!!" I guess he had a little too much green beer!
31.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 1:40:28 PM
Author: karee888
When I was in college, we went to NYC for Spring Break. We were at the parade, and I still remember this guy....he was [illegally] urinating on a tree near a park, and he said, ''Oh my god!!! My pee is GREEN!!!'' I guess he had a little too much green beer!
31.gif

Wow. I can imagine that would require a good amount of green food dye!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results