shape
carat
color
clarity

Square Radiant 1.5 carat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rbfloat81

Rough_Rock
34.gif
Wondering if anyone has a Square Radiant stone.

I''m considering:
1.51 carat, H, SI2
Sym. Excellent
Polish Ideal
Flor. neg.
Depth 72.9%
Table 67.3%
Measurement 6.24X6.30X4.55
$7050

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a tad deep, and it will face up a little smaller than it''s carat weight. Also, pictures really really help with radiants if you could get the vendor to provide one.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I have a "squarish" radiant. Like Kcoursolle, I think this stone seems a bit deep. I would look for stones in the 60-65% depth range to get the largest appearing stone.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I would want the vendor to be holding it describing it to me. I would also want a good return policy. What kind of inclusions are these and where are they? A picture would be nice. Good luck!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you double check the link? It doesn''t seem to be working.

RADIANTMAN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Rb- depth% by itself doesn''t mean much on a radiant. As paul has often pointed out for princesses, a 73% depth can actually spread bigger than a 65% depth (though the odds are against it).

In this case, however, coda is right. To look its size, A 1.5 carat radiant should be at least 6.5 x 6.5 (ideal would be 6.7 x 6.7). A small looking radiant can still be quite lively (depending on where the extra weight is), but you would need to see it in person to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results