shape
carat
color
clarity

Square Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nick1918

Rough_Rock
Can someone give me an inventory of all the different types of square cuts. At first I was looking at princess cuts but have noticed a few others like the Lucere which caught my eye.
Also how do the different square cuts compare in terms of price. I was hoping to get a 1.75-2ct square cut with F/G color and VS2/SL1 clarity?

Thanks for all the help!

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
I hate to be a frickin' shill for Jonathan, but he has such a damn good website.

He has actual (non-virtual) diamonds actually in stock with actual pictures of the actual inclusions. You can actually compare the look of different squares. He charges a bit more, but I'm sure he thinks he deserves it.

[/u]

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
hehe... thanks RA. You know if I didn't have a store, lab equipment, etc. and worked out of my basement I could charge the same or less than any Internet vendor and actually I do give my clients that option too if you don't care for my services/policies.
1.gif

BTW ... have you seen our new "Virtual Gallery" which lets a person compare virtual 3d models of all various shapes? It's in our chapters on cut and is the best way a person can make an online comparison of various shapes/cut qualitites via the net. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Peace,
Rhino

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
In squares I currently have for vitrual comparison viewing ... Princess, Lucere, Regent, Asscher and Flanders. For your edutainment you can view their virtual models here ... http://www.goodoldgold.com/virtual_gallery.htm

Enjoy,

Rhino

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results