shape
carat
color
clarity

Spring 2007 Must Haves!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha KD this is at the Great Mall over in Milpitas. It's like 10 min from me...good and bad...haha. They told me they get new things in like once a week. As for the restraint, that's what happens when you are unemployed and not supposed to be out shopping, nevermind spending $70 on a pair of shorts at NM ...lol!!! But it was surely fun.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Scored some Prada gold metallic loafers--gosh that sounds pretty WPB; but I''m there!hehhehehhhhhh
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
i want to get a white skirt that hits a few inches below the knee, and a black blouse/tee/tank. i know that can''t be too hard to find, but i don''t want to spend all day perusing online or walking around at the mall. has anyone seen a great white skirt out there, not gauzy or poofy or see through, but well-made, lined cotten, A line, some detail?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2007 1:02:46 PM
Author: just_looking!
Very nice!! How much toe cleavage do they show?

I am not a big fan of t.c. and have not gotten a pair of shoes because the cleavage is extreme...I have very long toes and think it looks odd, though most people do not agree with me!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/12/2007 1:12:25 AM
Author: diamondfan

Date: 3/13/2007 1:02:46 PM
Very nice!! How much toe cleavage do they show?

I am not a big fan of t.c. and have not gotten a pair of shoes because the cleavage is extreme...I have very long toes and think it looks odd, though most people do not agree with me!
HI:

Funny you should mention this....actually I exchanged those shoes for another style as I could not get used to the large amount of tc...and the fact they had no arch whatsoever......

cheers--Sharon

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
I''m obsessed by DvF at the moment...

I keep looking at the full price wrap dresses and wincing over the price, but ebay only has a poor selection of second hand or fakes in my size and price range! Why do I have such expensive tastes!!!
39.gif

I was lucky enough to win this dress on ebay and I''m really looking forward to it arriving. It''s a shirt dress, but what a gorgeous print!!

52bd_1.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
You guys are so fashion forward! I miss wearing all those cute baby doll tops, too, Linda. But I enjoy seeing what you youngsters are going to wear, LOL!

My must have is a pair of Finn Comfort walking sandals. That will be my big splurge of the season, but I wear them all the time. I live in them. And the ones I have now are shot!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Cruising the vintage websites is not a good move! There are so many cute prints out there.....

I''d never heard of Lilly Pulitzer before yesterday! Some of those 60''s shifts look so current - imagining them with a pair of wedge heels - yum

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t know I had to have this. I really didn''t. I''ve been wearing the same perfume for about 10 years and I have not ever found anything I liked nearly as well.

But today I did. Has anyone smelled Betsy Johnson? I put it on and at first I thought, wow, this is really strong considering I just put on a tiny bit. I wandered around the store to see what else I could find and after about 20 minutes I smelled my wrist again and I couldn''t believe how compelling it was. It''s like citrus but floral but nutty and powdery all at the same time. Anyway, I got some. I got the body lotion, too! Happy Mother''s Day to me, I guess, LOL.
9.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Bought this one from Lilly Pulitzer too!

Not true vintage, but cute!!

Lilly_dress.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
so before tightening up our finances for home ownership, i got in this pair of shoes. so comfy and perfect. shoe love
emlove.gif

luluretailtherapy.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2007 4:40:24 AM
I''m obsessed by DvF at the moment...

I keep looking at the full price wrap dresses and wincing over the price, but ebay only has a poor selection of second hand or fakes in my size and price range! Why do I have such expensive tastes!!!
39.gif

I was lucky enough to win this dress on ebay and I''m really looking forward to it arriving. It''s a shirt dress, but what a gorgeous print!!

Okay this may seem insane but I was looking at this very dress on eBay last weekish. I wonder if it was the same listing? *spooky music inserted here*.

It is fantastic! Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results