shape
carat
color
clarity

split shank wearers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChattyCat

Rough_Rock
If your ering has a split shank, do you wear a wedding band with it? If so, what does it look like? I''m considering a split shank for my new ring, and I''m not sure about a wedding band.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 8:42:31 PM
Author:ChattyCat
If your ering has a split shank, do you wear a wedding band with it? If so, what does it look like? I''m considering a split shank for my new ring, and I''m not sure about a wedding band.
ChattyCat, I''m not yet a split shank wearer but as soon as my bf proposes, I will be!
9.gif
I am wondering the same thinking about a wedding band that will go well with my ering. Thanks for asking the question for me!

What does your ring look like?

ChattyCat

Rough_Rock
I don''t have a ring right now. Mine was disposed of by stepMIL.
23.gif

I''m holding on to a new diamond that I think we''re keeping. Pics are accidentally in the SMTR forum, because I''m tired. LOL

I am in love with http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=338

I''ve actually about got dh on board with sending Leon all of my stones to see what he can do (1.59 oval, two .25 RBs, two .07 RBs). I''m going to call Leon tomorrow, I think. I''m just wondering what to do about a wedding band, if I decide to do something like that.

sera

Ideal_Rock
This is a Daniel K set that mrssalvo tried on at Pearlman's... I LOVE this set!

pearlmansdanielkcushion1.jpg

pearldanielkcush3.jpg

pearlmansdanielkcush2.jpg

pearldkside4.jpg

pearldksidetry5.jpg

sparklegrrl

Rough_Rock
My e-ring has a split shank and I will be wearing a wedding band with it. I thought it would look lopsided but this way I may get a band for the other side
9.gif
. I am having it custom made with a curve to fit snugly with my e-ring & it will be about 1.5mm wide since my e-ring is about 3mm wide before the split. Here''s the ring without the band - I haven''t made it yet.

Ring535792.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 8:53:30 PM
Author: ChattyCat
I don''t have a ring right now. Mine was disposed of by stepMIL.
23.gif

I''m holding on to a new diamond that I think we''re keeping. Pics are accidentally in the SMTR forum, because I''m tired. LOL

I am in love with http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=338

I''ve actually about got dh on board with sending Leon all of my stones to see what he can do (1.59 oval, two .25 RBs, two .07 RBs). I''m going to call Leon tomorrow, I think. I''m just wondering what to do about a wedding band, if I decide to do something like that.
ChattyCat - I love that setting! It is beautiful!
Good luck with your call to Leon. I''m sure that if you send him all of your stones, they will inspire him to dream up something fantastic for you!

I can''t wait to see what you decide.
36.gif
Would you be so kind as to keep us updated???

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 11:05:50 PM
Author: sparklegrrl
My e-ring has a split shank and I will be wearing a wedding band with it. I thought it would look lopsided but this way I may get a band for the other side
9.gif
. I am having it custom made with a curve to fit snugly with my e-ring & it will be about 1.5mm wide since my e-ring is about 3mm wide before the split. Here''s the ring without the band - I haven''t made it yet.
Sparklegrrl, I love your ring... it''s so delicate and pretty!

I tried on a 1.5mm pave band by Simon G... I loved it! I can''t wait to see a pic of your band and ring together!

sparklegrrl

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 11:34:59 PM
Author: sera
Date: 1/8/2008 11:05:50 PM

Author: sparklegrrl

9.gif
Sparklegrrl, I love your ring... it''s so delicate and pretty!

I tried on a 1.5mm pave band by Simon G... I loved it! I can''t wait to see a pic of your band and ring together!

Thank you! I haven''t tried any bands on quite that thin yet, can seem to find any that thin to get a visual effect. I can''t wait to have my band made, but I''m not looking forward to giving up my e-ring for the process.

I will definately post some pics of them together once it''s made.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Sera:

What cut is that beautiful square you posted above? Size.

Exquisite ! ! !

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2008 8:33:31 AM
Author: sonomacounty
Sera:

What cut is that beautiful square you posted above? Size.

Exquisite ! ! !

i''m not sera, but the stone was a 1.5 carat cushion
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results