shape
carat
color
clarity

Spiritual Diamonds? (As in TomKat E-Ring.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
Do any of you remember reading about Katie Holmes E-ring from Tom Cruise? Apparently the stone''s origin was a spiritual mine in Africa? I''m still in a bit of a stupor over the whole TomKat thing. I could be ring about the diamond''s source, but I know I read this somewhere. Have any of you experts ever had any experience with spiritual diamonds? (This could open up a Pandora''s Box of jokes, but seriously....) Would a spiritual diamond have different light reflecting/refracting properties than, say, an ordinarilly mined diamond? Very curious as to your replies.
Thank you!
37.gif

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock

THE SCIENTOLOGY SECRETS BEHIND KATIE''S NEW RING

Did it come from Tiffany... Harry Winston?? TomKat 1 and TomKat 2 keep stone-walling about the origin of the most mysterious ring since Gollum hissed "I wants my Precious-s-sss" during the Middle Earth wars — but I''ve discovered the untold secret behind that whopping engagement bauble Tom Cruise slipped on the finger of soonto- be bride Katie Holmes! First amazing fact: Tom did not pick out the ring himself, my sources say. He left the selection to a trusted Church of Scientology adviser! Second amazing fact: The ring''s alleged to hold special "spiritual powers." Third amazing fact: Tom''s Scientology advisor arranged the purchase of the ring, say sources, from "a special jeweler who deals only in diamonds that are found in a spiritual cave in Africa." (Think that''s weird? I''m surprised My Favorite Alien actually bought it on this planet!)

Published on: 07/01/2005

I hope this attachment works....

21.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
So, the first two e-rings for his first two wives had no powers. No wonder they''re no longer married
11.gif
Maybe it has a tracking device in it too so he can keep tabs on her. I just hope she doesn''t come down w/post partum depression after the baby is born. If she does she can tell him where to stick his ''vitamins and exercise'' cure.
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you''re all onto something. And maybe the ring is so "spiritual" that it will keep Katie from making noise during childbirth and keep her from talking to the baby for the next 7 days!
face23.gif

cobrateach

Rough_Rock
LOL Moonriver....I so have to agree with you about the post partum depression!!
29.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SDL, I am over TomKat too, and all their freakiness. I have not had babies yet, but I cannot imagine first of all not vocalizing any pain during labor, epidural or not, or not being able to talk to my baby at all for 7 days! I may be uneducated when it comes to scientology, but I think I will remain so from all the off the wall things I have read about it lately (not that I was going to change my views on religion anyway!) I agree, to each their own, but jeez, not allowing a mother to speak to her newborn child is just WRONG! (IMO, of course.)

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
20.gif

I don''t know what to say. It all sounds ridiculous to me.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/15/2006 5:15:49 AM
Author: MiniMouse
20.gif

I don''t know what to say. It all sounds ridiculous to me.
I don''t know Min, there is PLENTY I could say but won''t!
emotion-41.gif

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s a PR ploy to protect Tom from being the target of people who would try to bring him into the controversy over "conflict diamonds".

He''s establishing what is called plausible deniability.

His diamond came from a "Cave in Africa" -oh, spare me. A "cave" in Tiffany''s more like.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
What a bunch of crap. TomKat is so weird!! Thing is they don''t even make a good looking couple.

Hey I wonder if Tom Cruise had to pay a big premium for that ''spiritual'' stone?
31.gif

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
Seriously, folks....Calling all you diamond experts: Is there really such thing as a "spiritual diamond"? How can I find out more about the properties of such a stone?
Thank you!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
I think when you are in the ''public eye'' it is best to keep things very low key, although I am sure that must be very difficult.

We all like to be in our own ''comfort zone''. Maybe buying from Whiteflash makes sense or GOG. Or maybe buying a diamond from a spiritual cave in Africa makes sense to some people.

Even if we don''t understand the reason behind it, I respect the individuals right to choose.

Blod
35.gif

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wonder what the correct qualifications would be to properly appraise this stone. Is one spiritual cave better than another? I think I would decline this job and refer it to others who are more qualified in this sort of work.

http://www.p-g-a.org/pgs.html

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, but as a guy, I simply don''t get the fascination with any of the "super-star-couples" out there. If I hear one more thing about Nick and Jessica, I''m gonna puke. Who ever cared about J-lo and Ben? Freaky Tom and Katie are of what interest to whom????? But, it''s obviously big business this "couple-dom" news reporting, and we only have ourselves to blame. Are our lives so mundane that we only get pleasure from learning who got hitched and then who became subsequently unhitched? Kind of a sad commentary on us, me thinks. But then, I''m just a guy, so what could I possibly know..........LOL

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky adviser... didn't he get a good deal with good press to boot! And there should be lots more where that came from.

Anyway, surely the mystic powers of all things are proportional to the price paid for them - win-win, if you wish. What a good medieval joke, folks
38.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t heard the thing about not talking to the baby for 7 days! That has to be one of the more bizzare things I''ve heard lately. That poor girl.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Ok folks ...

I wonder if someone could find Tom & Kate''s mothers, and ask them if they:

#1. Made any noise in labor.

#2. Did they not talk to their precious little darlin'' for 7 days.

Hmmm, I bet they both did!

As far as the diamond came from a "Spiritual cave" ...

spiritual >adjective 1 relating to or affecting the human spirit as opposed to material or physical things. 2 relating to religion or religious belief. >noun (also negro spiritual) a religious song of a kind associated with black Christians of the southern US.
-DERIVATIVES spirituality >noun spiritualize (also spiritualise) >verb s
piritually >adverb.

I don''t know about you folks here, but I now that a honkin'' materialistic diamond could sure do wonders for my "SPIRIT !"
31.gif

Maybe the Scientologist''s own their own cave ... and they hired a Southern Christian to go into it and sing some alien song while they mined it?
9.gif

I guess I better stop before I flame someone''s choice of religious belief.

Have a nice day!
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2006 6:20:10 PM
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy
Ok folks ...

I wonder if someone could find Tom & Kate''s mothers, and ask them if they:

#1. Made any noise in labor.

#2. Did they not talk to their precious little darlin'' for 7 days.

Hmmm, I bet they both did!

As far as the diamond came from a ''Spiritual cave'' ...

spiritual >adjective 1 relating to or affecting the human spirit as opposed to material or physical things. 2 relating to religion or religious belief. >noun (also negro spiritual) a religious song of a kind associated with black Christians of the southern US.
-DERIVATIVES spirituality >noun spiritualize (also spiritualise) >verb s
piritually >adverb.

I don''t know about you folks here, but I now that a honkin'' materialistic diamond could sure do wonders for my ''SPIRIT !''
31.gif

Maybe the Scientologist''s own their own cave ... and they hired a Southern Christian to go into it and sing some alien song while they mined it?
9.gif

I guess I better stop before I flame someone''s choice of religious belief.

Have a nice day!
35.gif
That cracked me up.
3.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know about a ''spiritual diamond'' but I just saw on VH1 that the ring is a 12 ct oval!
31.gif
It was yummy looking.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the e-ring!

tomkat.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if it''s spiritual or not but it sure is gorgeous..

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Ah yes, the whole Tomkat thing!!! I wonder if the church of scientology owns the spiritual mine or gets kick backs from it? Seems like scientology is very money driven (IMHO) and very controlling. Now they want to control how you buy jewellery?!? The whole thing is just too weird for me!!! Speaking of the child''s birth --- isn''t she due fairly soon? I know that they said she was only a month or two pregnant in the fall, but she looked much more pregnant than that!!!

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I can't help but wonder a few things about this cave:

What's the difference is between a spirit cave and a haunted cave?
Are haunted caves in Africa more spiritual than haunted caves in, say, South Dakota?
Would a haunted jewelery store in Beverly Hills be just as spiritual?
Does it matter who put it there before someone 'found' it?
31.gif

I recommend Mr. Cruise get's a defined value insurance policy. This is going to be a problem to replace if they should lose it.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
Deepak Chopra is supposed to be speaking at the GIA Symposium in August (why, is another question...). Maybe someone could ask him.

3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2006 11:34:09 PM
Author: CaptAubrey
Deepak Chopra is supposed to be speaking at the GIA Symposium in August (why, is another question...). Maybe someone could ask him.

3.gif
Are you serious??

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/18/2006 11:49:45 PM
Author: JohnQuixote

(Hey Capt! Haven''t seen you in these waters for a long time. Hope all is shipshape.)
All is ship-shape. Just thought I''d cruise through and see how things were going around here.
2.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2006 11:52:33 PM
Author: CaptAubrey

All is ship-shape. Just thought I''d cruise through and see how things were going around here.
2.gif
11 bells and all''s well. Much is the same and much has changed so... Same as it ever was.

Hot topics: GIA has a cut grade now, and Angelina Jolie is preggers.

I''m to bed - see you on the ''morrow.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Omigod! Welcome back CaptAubrey!!! You have no idea how much you''ve been missed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results