shape
carat
color
clarity

Spinel project?

IcePhoenix

Shiny_Rock
Update: I ordered a set from KosnarGems and I am very pleased, he represented his stones fairly and was really helpful

His pic
icm_fullxfull.222959304_n9nrkgb92i8swgw4c4kg.jpg

The last spinel in line can appear white or with a light hint of lilac, the "lonely one" can seem greyish with blue/light purple hints of colour depending of course on the light.
They are all sparkly :D

Now I have to gather ideas about design, metal choice and such. But money, mostly, I have to gather money XD

Any suggestion or tip highly appreciated

voce

Ideal_Rock

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those spinels will make a fabulous necklace!

Gold choice: either white or rose gold. Cool tones to complement those beautiful spinels.

I was thinking a lariat necklace, where the bar you thread through the loop will be studded with spinels.

Love this idea!
Have to figure out how to help the bar from rotating, tho. That’s frustrating to the point I gave up on my lariat. Love the theory!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Love this idea!
Have to figure out how to help the bar from rotating, tho. That’s frustrating to the point I gave up on my lariat. Love the theory!
More weight on the end? Maybe the salmon colored spinels can be used in two dangle clusters hanging from the end of the studded bar to keep the studded bar straight with gravity.

IcePhoenix

Shiny_Rock
I also thought about yellow gold, but I don't know if the purple/lilac/bluish stones will be adequately complimented
The rotating issue is definitely there with the model and can be quite frustrating

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results