shape
carat
color
clarity

Spessartite Garnet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you think? Another Dan Stair sparkler. .69 ct. 5.01 mm RB. It''s to replace a pink sapphire in a ring I have. I am very excited and can''t wait to see it.

69MandarinRB.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks gorgeous to me!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I love Dan''s stuff.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I love the brilliant orange. I just purchased a pink tourmaline from him tonight.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, I
30.gif
it!!! You did good!!!!! Can''t wait to see it.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, reminds me of an orange diamond. Beautiful!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Skippy, Neatfreak, Mochi, Linda and Tourmaline Lover.I am quite anxious to see it.It will be my second Dan Stair gemstone.I asked for a 5mm then wrote him tonight saying it could be bigger if it had to be.He wrote me back and said he could have cut it bigger but it turned out really nice this size.I would definitely rather have it really nice than bigger. The other stone it will replace is 5mm so it should fit in the mounting just fine.

Mochi, is there a link to the pink tourmaline you bought?Is it one of the rounds on his recent additions?I can’t wait to see it.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the color! You pick out the best stuff!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Kelli. You have some gorgeous pieces as well.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Yes, that''s the one. I love your spess.... it''s such a cheery color. I can''t wait to see it in its home!!

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
FABULOUS!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Spess from Dan the Man!
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mochi, I can’t wait to see your pink tourmaline either.Maybe they both got mailed today.

36.gif

Thanks, Dancingflame.

Coati, I am already trying to figure out when I’ll have more money to get another stone from Dan.There are so many gemstones and so little money. Rats.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Marcy!!!
36.gif
36.gif

He did he was going to mail it yesterday.... I can''t wait for us to receive the stones!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
GOODness!! I can't even type right... I meant he did say he was mailing my stone yesterday!...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochi - you are just excited to see your pretty stones. He said he''d probably mail mine yesterday too. How fun they went out at the same time.
36.gif
We''ll be anxiously watching our mail boxes. What are you going to do with your pretty tourmaline?

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I have a LOGR setting that I should be getting tomorrow, maybe it will fit that one, but I''m not sure. I do have a blue ceylon sapphire also that I''m contemplating on putting into that setting, so it really depends on how it will look. I''m hoping the pink tourmaline will fit and look better than the sapphire.... geesh! It''s so exciting!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

We''ll both be looking out for the mailman these couple of days!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/27/2008 9:46:40 PM
Author: mochi
I have a LOGR setting that I should be getting tomorrow, maybe it will fit that one, but I'm not sure. I do have a blue ceylon sapphire also that I'm contemplating on putting into that setting, so it really depends on how it will look. I'm hoping the pink tourmaline will fit and look better than the sapphire.... geesh! It's so exciting!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

We'll both be looking out for the mailman these couple of days!!
Decisions, decisions. The LOGR settings are awesome. Pink or Blue - that's tough I love them both. Sapphires are my favorite gemstone but I am a real sucker for pink too. It is very exciting.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Marcy... I''m going to tell you a little secret, my husband doesn''t even know
27.gif
27.gif
.... I purchased two more stones from Finewater gems today, just couldn''t pass them up since he was having a great sale at his site. I really have to be good for the rest of the year I''m afraid.
17.gif
17.gif
17.gif
Gary said he will be mailing it out tomorrow!!

But now, I really have to restrain myself from purchasing anymore stones for a while!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/27/2008 10:25:45 PM
Marcy... I''m going to tell you a little secret, my husband doesn''t even know
27.gif
27.gif
.... I purchased two more stones from Finewater gems today, just couldn''t pass them up since he was having a great sale at his site. I really have to be good for the rest of the year I''m afraid.
17.gif
17.gif
17.gif
Gary said he will be mailing it out tomorrow!!

But now, I really have to restrain myself from purchasing anymore stones for a while!!
Hmm, sounds like me. I SWORE I was done buy jewelry / gemstones for the year and then I ordered the spessartite. Of course once I get it I will need earrings, bracelet and pendant to match. I''m off to check out the sale at finewater gems.
11.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochi, ooh, he has pretty stones. What did you get (I won''t tell - I promise)
9.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Marcy... I just posted it... hehehe....

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/27/2008 10:45:12 PM
Marcy... I just posted it... hehehe....
Thanks. I seriously told my husband for Christmas he could just set my jewelry box under the tree.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochi, that peachy pink tourmaline round he has is gorgeous.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I guess there are other ''addictions'' that can be worse than this one... But golly! This is so much fun!! My dh asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him he had already got me something
31.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/27/2008 11:21:01 PM
I guess there are other ''addictions'' that can be worse than this one... But golly! This is so much fun!! My dh asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him he had already got me something
31.gif
So true; this is so much fun and I can always be entertained by something sparkly. We often buy our own Christmas presents too.
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my spessartite before I turned it in to the jeweler to have it mounted in my ring.

mcspesspic.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Grief Marcy, that spess lights up like a fire cracker!!! wowie, that is one beautiful stone. I love it. What a sparkler it is.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
That is one gorgeous stone, Marcy!! WOWZER! It really shines. I love it!
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I compare everything to colored diamonds, but that really looks like an orange-yellow diamond. I love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results