shape
carat
color
clarity

Spessartite and diamond ring set by ID Jewelry-$499

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
For Sale: https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-colored-stone-center/spessartite-garnet-set-in-antique-yellow-gold-setting-with-diamonds

This gorgeous fireball has big hand presence and is so flashy and fun.

I got this spessartite from minousbijoux on Pricescope years ago. It makes me smile every time I look at it. Most of the time it is a glowy orange-red. It takes on more brown in some lights but is always lively and has red and orange flashes.

This is a not a precision cut stone and minousbijoux did not have any stats on it when I got it other than natural spessartite garnet.

I had ID Jewelry set it into an antique yellow gold and diamond mounting. I do not know much about the setting. I got it from an estate sale in Maine. It has 6 melee diamonds on each side (12 total). The diamonds are white and sparkly and the setting was sold to me as from the late 1800s/early 1900s. ID Jewelry put on a new head, made tiny claw prongs, and polished the setting. From the side, the prongs look slightly uneven to accommodate the non-precision cut of the stone, but I do not find it noticeable when wearing.

I love this ring, but it turns out my hands really are as pink-toned as they look in the photos and I realized that I pretty much exclusively wear blue/pink/purple/cool tones, and this gorgeous red-orange doesn't really work for my skin tone.

My loss is your gain. This is a great statement piece. The spess is set high and looks fabulous. I get wonderful comments every time I wear it. My Tiffany-loving coworker stopped a meeting to ask about it the first day I wore it:)

Price includes insured shipping to the US and Canada. International buyers considered on a case by case basis.

I am bella_mezzo on pricescope.

*apologies for the blurry photos. We are in the middle of moving, so I only have my phone for photos as everything else is packed. All photos are filter-free and unedited except for cropping.*

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-colored-stone-center/spessartite-garnet-set-in-antique-yellow-gold-setting-with-diamonds

imag1033.jpg

imag1039_burst002.jpg

imag0758__1_.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember this stone! Just to be clear, I bought it at Intergem in 2007 or 2008 from a reputable dealer (who still attends the local Intergems here) so I know it to be as advertised. Bella, it looks great in your setting, and the price is awesome for that stone and that setting together - that is quite the deal!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1464740984|4038717 said:
I bought it at Intergem in 2007 or 2008 from a reputable dealer (who still attends the local Intergems here) so I know it to be as advertised.

Oops, should probably correct my own quote! Based on the fact that its a reputable seller who still sells at Intergem, the fact that this stone was purchased almost 10 years ago, and that there not any significant treatments of spessartite garnets, its highly likely that this stone is as advertised. Sorry for being so blase in my initial response! :oops:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
thanks Minous! I love it so much and think it is a great deal as well:)

The stone is GORGEOUS! I would keep it just to look at, but we are moving and I could use the $ for other things with our house.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results