shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

spending $...saving $$$

Discussion in 'Pricescope Testimonials' started by Arkteia, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Arkteia
    Ideal_Rock

by Arkteia » Aug 15, 2010
    Before I (inadvertently) stumbled across PS, I already started my collection. I was dealing with jewelers of a good standing and reputation, but any jeweler, even a good one, can not resist the temptation to make some $$ when he sees a novice. So I got a few very nice stones but had I known the PS or got them with the help of PS-ers, I would have saved money. Definitely. I read books before I started my "journey" but reading is not enough - you have to see. And PS-ers make great photographs, so I at least can imagine how a good demantoid or a chrysoberyl should look. Also, PS-ers gave me names of great vendors and taught me how to read photos and videos.
    I am mostly on CS. I need to educate myself more before I start buying diamonds. But the only time I was looking for a diamond on a budget, PS-ers helped me source out a very good diamond + ering for my friend. On a budget.
    Hangout often perplexes me but it is interesting to see the mentality of people since I come from a totally different background and age-wise differ from most PS-ers.

2. dannyandterry
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by dannyandterry » Sep 17, 2010
    yay! for pricescope! glad everything worked out for you! I wished I found out about PS when I got engaged over six years ago myself.
    btw- Cute kitty!