carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Price with a bit of discount not bad.

Dunno muna or not. Much muna green prone to Zoning. Can the base be opened?
Natural light video and photo?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I did not ask. I will go check.

I thinking...7 mm high!!!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:.

I possibly butchered the Mandarin so badly she maybe did not understand my question about zoning. But she said, 是光投射的阴影 etc etc. Which I took to mean no, it is the light.....I pressed the translate button....

And the usual 完美.

I am supposed to be wearing red, though.....

Last edited:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is Muna jade. How you can tell? It's a high domed. At 7 mm :)

She said plenty water and is high ice very very icy.

I was not looking for a green cab. But....

Screenshot_20190218-080939_WeChat.jpg
Gorgeous!!

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference between plenty water, and very, very icy?

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
ChaiK, if the second set of numbers are the dimensions of the ring, isn't that 11.2mm kinda high?

It is 7 mm high. Which is pretty high for a green one.

She said
饱满 so this means it is a full cab. And I took it to mean also good texture as in good water.

Then she said
高 冰
Which just means highly icy, as in high translucence.

I suppose you cannot have highly icy without water. I don't really know. I probably just in my mind thought all of that when she said this was a good piece of jewellery.

I was / am not looking for a green cab, though.

Last edited:

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
This one has water. But not Icy? I equally bad and put my foot in it all the time.

All learning here.

This one, Number 5 sent to me. But I am not looking for a cab.

mmexport1550514483109.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This one has water. But not Icy? I equally bad and put my foot in it all the time.

All learning here.

This one, Number 5 sent to me. But I am not looking for a cab.

mmexport1550514483109.jpg

This is spicy green but yes dry.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ChaiK that ring is totes amazing

Are you thinking about it?

I'm getting some cheap goodies for presents.

Waiting to finalise

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Th
Better not. It is waxed so not sure if that will remove the layer faster.

Clean with cloth is ok. Or mild soap with water. On livestream if there is dust in crevice, they use a soft tooth brush to gently brush it off.
The sonic cleaner manufacturers say specifically not to use with porous stones like opal or emerald, presumably because the liquid inside the stone might pick up the vibrations and fracture the stone. It just occurred to me that if jade can be dyed, then it too must be porous. Maybe the wax is to keep moisture from penetrating into the pores of the jade?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Th
The sonic cleaner manufacturers say specifically not to use with porous stones like opal or emerald, presumably because the liquid inside the stone might pick up the vibrations and fracture the stone. It just occurred to me that if jade can be dyed, then it too must be porous. Maybe the wax is to keep moisture from penetrating into the pores of the jade?

Yes it's porous without the last waxing step. Not so much to prevent moisture, also daily chemicals, pollutants, dust settling etc. The wax renders a nice sheen and intensifies colours too.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
@ChaiK that ring is totes amazing

Are you thinking about it?

I'm getting some cheap goodies for presents.

Waiting to finalise

I don’t know. I like Hulus and pendants. Lace earrings, things like that. I wanted a cab very badly at one point last year and then I got the Hulu which I love to bits. I go and think. She showing me more pics.

I suddenly like Hulu rings a lot. I missed one. It was so fat and was on offer at 12 000 rmb. That one I would have gotten. Let me find pic for you to see.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
OMG. I so blind. It was for 4999 rmb. An even better deal. And I missed it! It was with Number 5.

I too late for this one. But this one, I would have bought.

Screenshot_20190201-115759_WeChat.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: prs

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa only 4999.

Am I reading it wrong?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Look. Fat one. Missed it orredy.

@mellowyellowgirl , I thought it was 12 000 rmb (@@). I asked her and she said sold. This was a while back. Today, I looking at it and only 4999 rmb!

Anyway, maybe this jade quality not that good but for 4999 rmb, why not? Is all diamonds too and 18K gold. I remember Number 5 confirming that.

Next time I get Hulu ring, must be this fat type. Fat and round and high, this type of cut. Not the usual Hulu that you see.

mmexport1550563722471.jpg

Last edited:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You sure this one sold already???

So cheap!!!!

Ask again!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
You sure this one sold already???

So cheap!!!!

Ask again!

Sold. For sure. She asked me to buy another hulu. Better colour etc. But the Hulu shape I did not like. Must be this shape. I asking for the nigh on impossible....

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
She asked me buy this but not fat enough. Now I slapping self. only 5500 rmb!!!
And is imperial green!!! I busy looking at shape. Shape must be a particular type.

mmexport1550564556107.jpg

Last edited:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You'll find another one!

I've decided I want a big big cab! Will sacrifice on patchiness of colour is decent!

Eta: yah fat one cuter!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
You'll find another one!

I've decided I want a big big cab! Will sacrifice on patchiness of colour is decent!

Eta: yah fat one cuter!

No, don't sacrifice for patchiness. Must be even colour. If you shelling out, must be like this.

Like I want a hulu, but I must must have a particular shape of hulu and it must tick all boxes for quality too. I don't mind the odd spot somewhere that cannot be seen. That's it.

Patchiness on pendants or bangles I love. Not on my ring. I decided. Unless not obvious.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
K. Bought the Muna ring. Now Burmeedaze going to smack me on the head.

YY did not even send pics. I just bought. So tired thinking of yes or no. So I bought. V. bad. :oops2:

And I looking for red stuff to wear. Not green one.:oops2:

Am on a bender for various reasons.

Eh, @MellowYellow, you want to hook up on FB? I don't know how to find you. You have loupe troop ID?

Last edited:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
K. Bought the Muna ring. Now Burmeedaze going to smack me on the head.

YY did not even send pics. I just bought. So tired thinking of yes or no. So I bought. V. bad. :oops2:

And I looking for red stuff to wear. Not green one.:oops2:

Am on a bender for various reasons.

Eh, @MellowYellow, you want to hook up on FB? I don't know how to find you. You have loupe troop ID?

Deleted! Lol people send me abuse on this email when my stories piss them off so it's not that private but I obey rules

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
***** is my fan fiction email.

Send me an email and I'll give you Facebook details[/QUOTE]

****Delete. Hurry up.*****

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ohh noooo, you guys make me happy every morning, you can't go to FB!! What will I do? And Peter, he loves this too. NONONONO And burmesedaze. Jeez. This is our private thread and off you go.
OR, you have to take us too. I'm not proud. And mellow, I can send you abuse just as good as everyone else.
And Chaik, I still want that pic of the ring on your toe.
I have a LT listing, I'm not begging, but it's my name plus 12. ok, no more edits.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh noooo, you guys make me happy every morning, you can't go to FB!! What will I do? And Peter, he loves this too. NONONONO And burmesedaze. Jeez. This is our private thread and off you go.
OR, you have to take us too. I'm not proud. And mellow, I can send you abuse just as good as everyone else.
And Chaik, I still want that pic of the ring on your toe.
I have a LT listing, I'm not begging, but it's my name plus 12. ok, no more edits.

I can't find you hun!!!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Wait, I have to go and eat pizza. I get your details from mellow. :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results