shape
carat
color
clarity

Special considerations when shopping for a bicolor sapph?

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I keep finding myself drawn to bicolored sapphires. I bought a preloved pendant for my daughter from woofmama years ago. She wears it on a 20-inch chain and it has the most interesting look to it. Described as blue/yellow/peach by Dana of Mastercut gems, I believe (woofmama included his notes with the sale).

Which vendors have the best bicolor-multicolor sapphires? There are several on mastercutgems that I’ve been looking at recently. :kiss2:

Any special shopping advice when considering this particular gem?

This would be for a ring where I would order a head to fit the stone I would select.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
E231B78F-6571-4576-A67C-CD7BD6B28FC5.png http://www.earthstreasury.com/product/1-37-carat-orange-and-pink-bi-colored-montana-sapphire/

I wish I could see more views/video of this one!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Jeff is pretty accommodating - I'd just ask him! ;)2

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Seda gems always has some. The vendor is in Australia. I’ve bought from there and had a good experience. I bought spinel though, not sapphire.

There is an Etsy site called sapphirepalaustralia that has a quite a few parti sapphires. I have not bought from them though, they are not on the recommended vendor list and I have never seen them mentioned on here. They have good stock, good reviews and the prices seem fair, so it’s worth a look.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Seda gems always has some. The vendor is in Australia. I’ve bought from there and had a good experience. I bought spinel though, not sapphire.

There is an Etsy site called sapphirepalaustralia that has a quite a few parti sapphires. I have not bought from them though, they are not on the recommended vendor list and I have never seen them mentioned on here. They have good stock, good reviews and the prices seem fair, so it’s worth a look.

Thank you for these sites! I’m having fun looking. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results