shape
carat
color
clarity

Speaking of Signed Pieces ....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
I do not want to steal Marina''s thunder with this post, and it may be that it''s better suited for RT, but here it goes.
(Great ring, Marina ... and thanks for the PM)
21.gif

I bought a 5 stone, 1.04 tw band (shown below) from SP a few months back and I am CRAZY for the ring ... it''s stunning, white, sparkly and fabulous. I was also thrilled with the customer service I recieved from David and raved here on PS about both the value and service.

Fast foward to this week when I spotted Marina''s "Raphael" post which got my beady little noggin'' thinking: Would SP take my ring back and let me trade up to the new setting ????
33.gif
33.gif

After speaking with Isaac today 3 x ( he called back precisely when he said he would) I was told that I could indeed trade in the current band for which I''ll receive FULL PURCHASE PRICE credit to apply towards my new ring.

Which will be:

5 RB band
18 kt white gold
Raphael setting
1.45 tw

I am silly happy at the moment!

Anny4 Web view.jpg

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! I also am lieking that Raphael setting very much. I am happy to hear that they have been responsive to your requests, and I look forward to pics when you get the ring on your finger!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOD - that is my dream wedding band!!! I SO WANT IT!! It''s gorgeous!

My budget, however, is only $1000 - how small do ytou think i would have to go on the stone to stay in that range? They may be so small that I won''t like the ring anymore!!

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
Treysar,

You have several great options from which to chose that fit in your price range.

This one is 9 RB set in platinum
.6 ct
$877

(The rings are available in 18 kt white gold which lowers the price a little. Prices on the web site are for Platinum)

SP1 Small Web view.jpg

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
This baby has 11 princess cut stones, .66 ct and the price is $1026

SP2 Small Web view.jpg

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
Lastly, this one has 8 channel set RB, approx. .6 ct and the price is $1140

SP3 Small Web view.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it, Blue Eyes!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oh pretty pretty pretty!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I just love that site. Everytime I check in I hope there is something I just have to have!

Question, though. Since eternity rings are custom made (and sized) and this is an internet transaction, how do you get the correct size? Do they send you a ring sizer?

I been in all our local jewelers so many times, I''m afraid they''d run me out if they saw me coming in to get "sized" !

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock

Hey Ann !!!!

One of the reasons that my Internet purchases have NOT included eternity bands is the sizing challenge. Thus far, I’ve have great experiences buying multi-stone bands (a.k.a.. 5 or 7-stone Anniversary bands, or Diamond Wedding Bands) in terms of them fitting my “baby frog hands.” If I were to buy a ring with stones set all around the shank, I would only do business with a local jeweler.

I live in Chicago and have no particular loyalty to any local jeweler. My ring size has been the same (5.5) for years. But I do stop in occasionally to use a jeweler’s ring sizer just to be sure.

With my other custom rings, I’ve had them made.5 size larger and then had the jeweler add sizing beads. Like everyone, my hands are bigger or smaller depending on the season. The sizing beads are a great way to adjust the ring without having to cut the shank, re-solder, add gold, blah, blah, blah.
emotion-15.gif

Marina

Rough_Rock
if you go with signed pieces, it wouldn''t be a problem since I believe they will always take the ring back even if it''s eternity style. I have consider it as well but in my case it was not the best option since I am still trying to loose my baby weight. I do suggest that you try on eternity bands to figure out your size but if you make a mistake, they will take it back and send you another size. You can always call them and discuss different options.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results