shape
carat
color
clarity

Blog Sparkling in Sweater Weather

bcmacdonald

Staff member

PriceScopeKayti published a new blog post.
As the leaves change colors and the temperature starts to drop, it's time to cozy up in your favorite fall fashion and embrace the enchanting allure of sweater weather. But don't let the layers and chilly days bring you down. Add sparkle to your fall wardrobe with the perfect jewelry pieces. We are taking a look at some of the best jewelry...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
100%, that would be more like March?

yes, i rather enjoy autumn, cool starts with lovely warm often hot) sunny days
back to spring we have been having 4 seasons in one day all over the country this last few weeks - including snow (poor farmers and growers) and awful wind

yesterday we had torrentional rain here, very hard to drive in, heavy and nosy rain all night long
so i hope you guys up there have been getting some nice warm sun to balance it all out and you have all been rolling up those long sleeves

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
yes, i rather enjoy autumn, cool starts with lovely warm often hot) sunny days
back to spring we have been having 4 seasons in one day all over the country this last few weeks - including snow (poor farmers and growers) and awful wind

yesterday we had torrentional rain here, very hard to drive in, heavy and nosy rain all night long
so i hope you guys up there have been getting some nice warm sun to balance it all out and you have all been rolling up those long sleeves
Very similar in the midwestern US, just opposite schedule. Luckily bling works in any season! <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results