shape
carat
color
clarity

Spark Creations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kam

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Have any of you heard anything about the reputation of Spark Creations? We found a beautiful setting by them today at a local jeweler, but haven't heard of them. Does anyone have any indication as to whether their jewelery is well-made, etc.?

Thanks for any info you can offer!

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
:wavey: Hi
I have heard of them they have been in business for many years and I think all their jewlery comes from Italy, but don't quote me on that
very reputable!

diamondmsman:))

jcdiamonds

Rough_Rock
I use to do some setting work for Spark, when they were in midtown Manhattan a few years ago.
Their jewelry is high quality and they were very particular about who did the setting, polishing, etc....
I still get some pieces shipped to me from time to time.
Overall, very nice quality
:wavey:

DRE

Rough_Rock
HI,

My engagement ring is from them. I do have one diamond that continues to fall out. I have had it 2 years and it has fallen out 4-5 times. However we changed the center mounting so that may be why. Other than that my jeweler has always promptly fixed the problem. It is a beautiful ring and although we have had some difficulties with it, there is no other that I would buy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results