shape
carat
color
clarity

Spacer metal choice

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
I am getting two 3/4 eternity rings to wear with my wedding set. I have two wedding rings that I wear either side of my e-ring. The 5 are fine, but a lot of metal showing at times. So as an option I just want to wear the 2 eternity rings with my e-ring. But I am worried about the claws of both being rubbed off each other. So I am considering getting two spacers made. As the rings are platinum do I get the spacers made in platinum, or look at rose gold or other metal for them?? Any suggestions welcome as to where to get them!
BEA5EBF8-8689-4BBE-A8B9-239627FB00A1.jpeg CAD2F7FE-5F88-4A3F-9E6F-17A210C98887.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suggest you buy a (or two) cheap rose gold band(s) to see how you like the mix of color.

Etsy or amazon should have them (maybe ebay too)...

Some thin bands would be nice to have to give you a slightly different look!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
E-weddingbands has lots of options

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I have 2 spacers. One for temporary wear and one for all the time. The all the time one is a .80mm platinum spacer. It's almost invisible and I love it! My other is 14k 1.5ish mm rose gold in a knife edge. I love it too and it is much more visible. I like wearing it because it breaks up all the white platinum. So maybe I'm no help but I would choose alllll the metals lol.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want them to be more invisible, do 14k rose gold. I'd probably do that. And I differentiate between an extra wedding band that acts as a spacer versus a spacer. I am talking about the little round 1-1.5 mm spacer bands.

Example (but there are many on Etsy):

Last edited:

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
I have 2 spacers. One for temporary wear and one for all the time. The all the time one is a .80mm platinum spacer. It's almost invisible and I love it! My other is 14k 1.5ish mm rose gold in a knife edge. I love it too and it is much more visible. I like wearing it because it breaks up all the white platinum. So maybe I'm no help but I would choose alllll the metals lol.

Where did you get your two? I like the sound of different ones!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Where did you get your two? I like the sound of different ones!!

I got them from Etsy. The smaller platinum band came from BlueRidgeNotions right before my wedding a few years ago. She did a great job. She doesn't seem to be on Etsy any longer though when I went back to check for you. She appears to have a website of her own now but it doesn't seem functional yet. So she might be a no go unless you want to try ordering from her website. I'm paranoid though and tend to prefer to go through Etsy in case there is a major problem for some reason.

The rose gold one which I do admit to liking a tiny bit better came from MountainSpiritJewels, also on Etsy. I've ordered from Sennin multiple times and been very happy with the quality of his work. I will say that sometimes he does take extra time to complete the order unless you tell him you have a hard and fast date you need it by. But I find him well worth the wait and the extra wait has at this time never been longer than a week or so.
Also I feel like the thinnest I have seen him go is 1.5 or 1mm but that doesn't mean you can't ask if he might be willing to go thinner for a spacer depending on band style. He's very friendly and his prices are decent :) okay done sounding like a shill now. Hopefully that helps :)

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I have a 1mm white gold I bought from a PS member and then another, which technically isnt a space, it is a Belais band from the 20s but the design is rubbed down on the top and it is super slim at 1.5mm.

What size finger are you?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results