shape
carat
color
clarity

Spacer band, antique/vintage piece

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I have been looking for a narrow (2mm) band to wear between my new 5 stone and solitaire. It seems the diamonds on the 5 stone are chewing away at the prongs on my pretty solstice head (leaving little dents). So..I stumbled across this cute band on E-bay (of course), and got it for $ 25! 14k white gold...has a nice thicker profile to it, not flat like some bands out there. The vendor will be polishing it up for me, and when I get it, I will be sure to post hand pics, or all three rings together.

ring14kband.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty ring and such a deal!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 1:02:58 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Pretty!

I found a yellow gold vintage ring at an antique store here locally and love it.. I dont wear it very often because my set is white... but I love the little engravings it still has on it :) My ring is circa hm.. I think early hundreds :)
If you want to wear it with your set, why not have the YG ring rhodium dipped?

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it with your set, I was thinking of doing something similar with my set. What a steal
36.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
what a great bargain! and so unique! love those little treasures. can''t wait to see more pics with your set.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies..I need a little something in between the diamond rings..I don''t want to damage my solitaire setting anymore than it already is.
8.gif

If it doesn''t look good with the two, I will wear it on my right hand as a stacker with my bezel set band, which hasn''t sold yet
33.gif
. So..for $25, I''m sure it isn''t a waste of money!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beau, I definitely think you''re our "great deal" Queen. Where do you find these things? Ohmygosh, for twenty five bucks?
A steal!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 3:20:38 PM

Date: 9/24/2008 2:03:09 PM
Author: beau13

Date: 9/24/2008 1:02:58 PM
Pretty!

I found a yellow gold vintage ring at an antique store here locally and love it.. I dont wear it very often because my set is white... but I love the little engravings it still has on it :) My ring is circa hm.. I think early hundreds :)
If you want to wear it with your set, why not have the YG ring rhodium dipped?
I''d considered doing that a long while ago.. but I love it yellow.. isn''t that silly?
Not silly at all..I liked yellow gold for a long time, when I tried on white gold, I thought it looked funny. Now that I have been wearing it, I guess I''m used to it..and like it..but there''s something about yellow gold,it''s so rich looking!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 3:09:10 PM
Author: gemgirl
beau, I definitely think you're our 'great deal' Queen. Where do you find these things? Ohmygosh, for twenty five bucks?
A steal!
Try telling that to my husband..he thinks I buy far too much..period! lol
I don't really need anything,when I start "looking"..but I can't help looking when I have the time, and If I see something that is too good to pass up, that I could use..I can't help but buy it. I have found many fine rings on E-bay..if I add up what I paid for them all..I still think it would amount to far less than what some people pay for ONE ring! My best find to date, is my 5 stone diamond band..I still can't believe how beautiful it is...and how little I paid for it..SCORE !! (hubby had to agree with me on that one..especially when I told him I saved him thousands!
36.gif
)

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty! Can''t wait to see it with your set!

historychick

Shiny_Rock
Is there a thread with pics of that five stone...did I miss it? I''d love to see pics of that great deal. Can any one post a link pretty please.
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
$25?!?!? WOW! That is the deal of the century. Congrats.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 10:03:06 PM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 9/24/2008 9:49:45 PM
Author: historychick
Is there a thread with pics of that five stone...did I miss it? I''d love to see pics of that great deal. Can any one post a link pretty please.
30.gif
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-most-beautiful-5-stone-band-ive-ever-seen.94883/

The stones in beau''s new ring are really gorgeous, the stone setting was done very evenly, and the goldsmithing was impeccably done. It''s an Ex/Ex/Ex of a different kind :) in my book!
Thanks for posting the link..I only seen the request now. I''m glad you like my ring...I really LOVE it to..and was floored by the quality & craftsmanship of the ring too!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
WOW..I just received this ring today, and what another GREAT E-bay find. It''s so pretty, the pattern, lots of gold, and for $25, GOSH..lunch with a friend cost me more than that today! I took some pics and wil post when I find some time (I need to upload them to the computer and crop them a bit). Stay tuned..

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see it!

1. I LOVE vintage spacers (though I''m biased) and
2. I love a great bargain!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Can''t wait to see it paired with your set!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
You can see the pattern in this profile pic

spacer band.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
another...

spacer band 2.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
.and lastly, together separating my diamond band and solitaire, to prevent rubbing. It''s narrow enough that is doesn''t take away from the other tow rings. The 3mm band I had, made the whole combination too wide. You don''t even see the middle band when looking at my hand in person. (which is what I was going for). Hmmmm..I really like it!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
oops..here''s the pic!

spacer band with rings.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Looks perfect with your set. I think I need to look into doing the same thing.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful. Fits right in!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Last pic (This might be a more clear pic of the band)??

new spacer band.jpg

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
2mm band doesn''t overpower the other rings. Btw I love your 5 stone ring. It is so pretty...
30.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks LadyMentha, and welcome to the boards!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results