shape
carat
color
clarity

South Sea Pearls on a playdate

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I had lunch with 4 Ranch Girl on Sunday, so of course we had to play pearls. All pearls shown were purchased by 4RG or me during the recent Pearl Paradise sales, other than 4RG’s WSS tin cup, which she had made a while back with pearls from another vendor (I think Jose?).

I was very, very bad during the sales. My GSS, WSS and mixed strands:

All 3 strands are 10-12 mm smooth drops. The 24k gold SS pearls and mixed strand are AAA; the WSS strand is AA+/AAA.

I can’t decide if I like the double better with the white or gold on top:

img_0649.jpg

img_9778.jpg

img_0648.jpg

img_0652.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Playing around a bit.

My 2 strands with 4RG’s tin cup. (I should have worn a plain black top for pictures.)

Funky rope option:

24k Golden double with my strand + 4RG’s:

Golden triple (includes the strand Purranha and I are splitting for spare pearls):

img_0653.jpg

img_9779.jpg

img_9780.jpg

img_9781.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
My mixed strand nestled between my and 4RG’s GSS strands:

Group shot:

img_9782.jpg

img_0662.jpg

img_9783.jpg

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous new pearls!! I especially like the white and gold south sea mix strand. Looks amazing on you. :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Big WOW! How gorgeous are those?? :appl: :love:

Thanks for sharing.

cheers--Sharon

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I'm enjoying these photos very much. If you are planning to wear the mixed strand together with the gold strand, I prefer the mixed strand as the inside strand. The white pearls pop more when they are outlined in gold.

Have you picked out the earring pearls yet?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Victoria, Sharon and Fly Girl. I have worn the golden strand a few times since DH gave it to me for our 10th anniversary 2 weeks ago. I just love it. The mixed strand is being put away temporarily until my birthday.

I originally thought the mixed strand would look better on the bottom, since the white pearls appear larger than the gold (although both strands are the same size), but looking at the pictures I agree that it looks better with the gold necklace framing the mixed one.

Fly Girl, I have picked out the earring pearls, but now I have to pick a setting, lol. I could recycle a setting from one of 3 pairs of pearl earrings that I do not wear often. They all have small diamond accents, but 2 have small akoya pearls and 1 has lovely lavender FW drops that don't work well with my wardrobe.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I am dying here, there is too much gorgeosity in one place, you're going to tear the space-time continuum.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Kay, I loved seeing all those golden pearls together in one place. I haven't had mine sent yet because I have NO self control and my anniversary is in three weeks.

I wish I could have driven down to be with you and 4ranchgirl for your playdate. It must have been lots of fun. I look forward to seeing what you will do with your half strand you are splitting with another woman. NL

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of the strands are gorgeous! How fun to have them all in one place!

I like the white multi formed by the gold too. It just frames it beautifully.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really lovely SSs, Kay :love: :love:

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
just wonderful, y'all! first of all, SO JEALOUS of your playdate, and secondly, IN LOVE WITH THE PEARLS! thank you for sharing, Kay!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results