shape
carat
color
clarity

south carolina appraiser??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sturkiej

Rough_Rock
I have been shopping for about a year on the internet and at local stores I believe I have found one I like at Blue Nile. Does anyone know of an independent appraiser in the Columbia, South Carolina area??

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
he should be able to recomend you somebody.

1601 Broad River Road
Columbia, SC 29210
Phone (803) 772-2095
[/u][/u]

chughes555

Rough_Rock
sturkiej,
i was about to post the same question. i'm pretty sure nobody's listed on the internet.

if you are looking at retail stores too, i would echo leonid and tell you to visit stevel's store. i haven't met him in person, but his sales lady that has helped me has been straightforward, nice, and very patient with me. the people at jewelry warehouse on platt springs road are great also. other than that, i haven't found anyone in colombia who's impressed me much.

if anyone responds to this, i would also be interested in learning how much appraisers charge (approximately of course).

go cocks!

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Good Morning!

Well I'm not an independent appraiser since I also sell diamonds, but I would be happy to make an appointment and take a look at your diamond(s) and confirm what you have bought. Just drop me an email or give me a phone call and I'll try to help you out.

PS: My wife is recovering from surgery so please call or email me first.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
StevL you are better than independent - you are dependable :)

Whish you wife recovering soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results