shape
carat
color
clarity

Sources for good vintage chains and bracelets?

M

maru8888777

Hello, all! I have recently rediscovered my love for vintage and antique chains and bracelets. I had some beautiful family pieces (oh, art deco biker necklace!) that I had to sell for very little after a hard divorce. I'd like to think that they are bringing someone joy, and also want to slowly purchase some quality pieces.

I am looking for something in the 15-16 inch range, at least 5mm wide, and 14k or higher. I have a lovely 1900s curb-link watch chain already that is longer and am looking for a different kind of piece (either vintage or antique) that is interesting. I also love to look around at fun bracelets, so if you have recommendations, let me know!

Edited to say: happy holiday to those celebrating!

Last edited by a moderator:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, all! I have recently rediscovered my love for vintage and antique chains and bracelets. I had some beautiful family pieces (oh, art deco biker necklace!) that I had to sell for very little after a hard divorce. I'd like to think that they are bringing someone joy, and also want to slowly purchase some quality pieces.

I am looking for something in the 15-16 inch range, at least 5mm wide, and 14k or higher. I have a lovely 1900s curb-link watch chain already that is longer and am looking for a different kind of piece (either vintage or antique) that is interesting. I also love to look around at fun bracelets, so if you have recommendations, let me know!

Edited to say: happy holiday to those celebrating!

What budget are you working with? Tons to be found on eBay and Etsy, but they can get $$ quickly, especially a chunky one like you're looking for.

M

maru8888777

What budget are you working with? Tons to be found on eBay and Etsy, but they can get $$ quickly, especially a chunky one like you're looking for.

Thank you! Around 3-4K... I want to make sure what I get is well made. I've seen some lovely things on IG, but they go so quickly!

MrsC Jewelry

Rough_Rock
There are some IG jewelry accounts I follow, and bought from, that have a lot of nice gold chains. I'm not sure if it is ok to post certain sellers on the forum, if it is, I'd be more than happy to share. Good luck with your search and I hope you find that special piece.

M

maru8888777

There are some IG jewelry accounts I follow, and bought from, that have a lot of nice gold chains. I'm not sure if it is ok to post certain sellers on the forum, if it is, I'd be more than happy to share. Good luck with your search and I hope you find that special piece.

I don't know the rules either, but I'd love to have that info!

MrsC Jewelry

Rough_Rock
I don't know the rules either, but I'd love to have that info!

I see others recommending jewelers they have worked with, so I would think it is ok to recommend IG sellers.

If I am wrong about it being ok to recommend IG sellers, please someone don't hesitate to let me know, and I will delete asap. Many Thanks!

I'm sure there are many fabulous IG sellers, but here are a few I like, (and they have been wonderful to deal with), while looking/buying vintage gold chains and bracelets:

3 graces of gold
antiquegolddigger
Lapluscharmanteshop
bigohbijoux
pennyweight prizefighter
msdvsgems
imsaintkatherine

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results