shape
carat
color
clarity

SOS I NEED HELP!!!! pink diamond halo on an asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkdiamond2007

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone
This is my first time posting. Everyone on this forum is so informed and I would really appreciate any help you could swing my way. I"m hopeing to get engaged really soon my BF wants me to choose some rings and he will decide and then get one that he decides on.

Ok here is where I need help.
Forever I thought I wanted an asscher 1.5ct+ in platinum with a pave simple basket setting and this is still a consideration.

Now though I"m thinking a radiant cut or an asscher still BUT with a faint pink halo setting but not set in pink gold but the whole ring in platinum. What do people think? And are there any pictures of this kind of ring in platinum not pink gold.

I''ve attached this picture which I like but it''s not what I want, I like the one on the top. I don''t like the off center asscher

Thanks in advance for any help you can all give me.
ps I''ve already planned my wedding my Bf doesn''t know to the extent that it is planned, all I need is the ring now
26.gif

Pink%20Frame.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink diamonds tend to be very light in colour, thus many people use rose gold to help accentuate the colour.

Here''s an example, courtesy of KittenKat:

0709in%20box.jpg

pinkdiamond2007

Rough_Rock
Thanks
Yes I''ve drooled over Kittenkat''s it''s gorgeous but I really am thinking I would love to see something in platinum. I love pink but I just want some subtle pink which is why I''m desperate for a picture to see if I actually want this or if I should just go bacl to my original idea.

Thanks for your help

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
find a photo on a halo ring you like and I will photoshop the pink in for you.

pinkdiamond2007

Rough_Rock
ooooh you are amazing
Thanks so much

I of course can''t find the thread that had Lizzy''s ring that I really like
But the attvhed one I would be so excited to see in that platinum.
Thanks so much
When I saw this ring it gave me butterflies in my stomache
I think that measn that maybe it''s the one

maybe this.jpg

pinkdiamond2007

Rough_Rock
you beat me to it LOL

I can''t decide what I think

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Are you looking for something like this? DBL can make these types with any type of metal and any color stones you want. I would suggest getting the rose/pink gold at least for the halo, if you want pink stones there however, or they probably won''t even look pink.

Check out this page: Pink halo rings

11337i.JPG

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2007 3:51:04 PM
Author: Chrono
Pink diamonds tend to be very light in colour, thus many people use rose gold to help accentuate the colour.

Here's an example, courtesy of KittenKat:

0709in%20box.jpg
Thats my thoughts on it also.
Saturated small natural pinks are going to be way big $$ if you can find them.
Treated pinks saturated enough to hold their own would be much more reasonable.
If it was me I think id go lighter pink natural in pink gold.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I have light natural pink diamonds in the halo of my e-ring. I had asked the designer to send me a few extra diamonds in case any diamonds ever fell out and I needed to replace them as I wanted them to match. The little diamonds alone are beautiful (and you can tell they''re pink) but if they weren''t set in rose gold, I doubt they would look like much. They really need the rose gold I think to bring out their color.

pinkdiamond2007

Rough_Rock
Thanks for everyone''s help. I''m still feeling lost.
I guess my search continues and my constant searching on the internet.

I wish there were better jewllers in Toronto, there seem like there are a lot of greeat places that everyon erecommends, I wonder if they ship to Canada!!

Thanks again, I will let you know what I choose

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2007 3:57:49 PM
Author: pinkdiamond2007
Thanks

Yes I've drooled over Kittenkat's it's gorgeous but I really am thinking I would love to see something in platinum. I love pink but I just want some subtle pink which is why I'm desperate for a picture to see if I actually want this or if I should just go bacl to my original idea.

Thanks for your help
I've been looking at pink accent diamonds as well. Of the ones I have been looking at (Simon G., A. Jaffe...), the pink diamonds in the rose gold is a very subtle look. It's almost like a blush pink... very beautiful. Like was mentioned, pink diamonds tend to be light so the rose gold helps accentuate the color. If you really don't want the rose gold, what about pink sapphires which will likely be deeper/brighter in color so the rose gold would not be needed?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
what, no props for the photoshop talent??? You ARE welcome.
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2007 12:20:02 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone
31.gif
Props from me!! You are awesome!!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh,what a great idea. I can''t wait to see your finished ring.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Hi there! I''d second MaryAlaina''s suggestion of having a look at Diamonds by Lauren. I''ve had a couple of things from them and oh, have I been delighted!

Call David at DBL if you want to talk it over - he''s great to work with.

Good luck in your search.

Jen

pinkdiamond2007

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/4/2007 12:26:10 AM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 8/4/2007 12:20:02 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone
31.gif
Props from me!! You are awesome!!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
THANKS so much Not sure what to call you Iwannaprettyone
I''m so sorry I thought that I had thanked you in an earlier post. Thankis so much for the quick photoshoping.
A million props to you
21.gif
36.gif
17.gif

Again thank you so much

pinkdiamond2007

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/3/2007 3:45:34 PM
Author:pinkdiamond2007
Hi everyone
This is my first time posting. Everyone on this forum is so informed and I would really appreciate any help you could swing my way. I''m hopeing to get engaged really soon my BF wants me to choose some rings and he will decide and then get one that he decides on.

Ok here is where I need help.
Forever I thought I wanted an asscher 1.5ct+ in platinum with a pave simple basket setting and this is still a consideration.

Now though I''m thinking a radiant cut or an asscher still BUT with a faint pink halo setting but not set in pink gold but the whole ring in platinum. What do people think? And are there any pictures of this kind of ring in platinum not pink gold.

I''ve attached this picture which I like but it''s not what I want, I like the one on the top. I don''t like the off center asscher

Thanks in advance for any help you can all give me.
ps I''ve already planned my wedding my Bf doesn''t know to the extent that it is planned, all I need is the ring now
26.gif
Ok so I"m back to thinking that I would like the ring, at the top of this thread, the one fron ICe Store,
Here is my question, what would you all think about the band in just platinum and not pave?
I have heard so many stories of diamonds falling out and I''m really worried, also I wonder if it would be less busy and less cocktail ring-ish and more e-ring ish if it was a bit simpler.
Thanks for all your opinions, you all have such good taste and I really value your opinion.
Thanks
35.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
oops!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results