shape
carat
color
clarity

Sorry if this is a repeat but GOG Has a Gorgeous O Color

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

slyons29

Rough_Rock
so i am perusing the GOG website and come across this WILD O color IF clarity excellent cut -- it''s SO the size I want at the price I want, but I''m wondering if I''ll be freaked out by the color? Just to say I have a huge love of yellow stones, blue stones etc. Want to set in either a halo or a 3 stone ring -- what color sides would I need for that?

What do you think:

AGS Cut Grade: Excellent Length: 7.79mm
GIA Cut Grade: Excellent Depth: 4.76mm
Optical Symmetry: Superior Table Percentage: 55.41%
Polish: Excellent Depth Percentage: 61.20%
Symmetry: Very Good Crown Ú: 34.32‹
Fluorescence: Negligible Crown Depth: 15.33%
Girdle: 1.03% Pavilion Ú: 40.86‹
Culet: None Pavilion Depth: 43.21%
Lab Report: GIA Upper Girdle Ú: 42.08‹
Lab Report #: 14807963 Lower Girdle Ú: 42.10‹
In House: Yes Bank Wire Price: $7,200
Width: 7.78mm
36.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t that a cool diamond? I love colored stones, too. I mentioned it to my local jeweler recently, and she said it would be the color of tea. Very weak tea, I would think. I think GOG will have some ideas about setting it. You need to know just how brown or yellow the diamond is.

Let us know if you pursue it. I would love to know where that diamond goes and how it ends up being set.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool...I think that would look amazing in a vintagey setting...or just a cool yellow gold bezel setting to play up the color.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is the Carat weight?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.73 if I recall correctly...I just searched for O colors on GOG''s website and it popped up. It looks very cool!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
That stone is gorgeous not matter what it''s color is. It would look beautiful in an antique pave setting.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That could make for a very beautiful vintage inspired ring. Let us know if you end up pursuing it!!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Its very nice to see a diamond of this color generate such positive interest. Over the years we have had many diamonds in this color range because we loved them for their looks and value, but customers for them were very hard to find. Its good to see the education on Pricescope is opening people''s minds to how beautiful diamonds can be, colorless or tinted.

slyons29

Rough_Rock
Hey Dave -- what do you think of the cut? I''m trying to put aside the "color" issue if it''s a rockin cut that will sparkle like mad, maybe paired up with some sapphires or even emerald colored side stones? It just seems to JUMP off the screen at me and for an O I want to say OH MY GOD!

tx,

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an absolutely cracking diamond and I would buy it in a heartbeat if I could. I hope it goes to a great home where it's unique beauty will be appreciated and cherished. This colour diamond will be tinted, but it needs to be something you embrace as part of the uniqueness of the rock.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results