carat
color
clarity

Soooooo should I buy it?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um... »when in doubt, don’t »?
Most of my impulse buys are sitting unworn, but that is a beautiful ring, so I am just saying what I would do...if I were not impulsive lol
Can you put it on hold for 24hours??

I should go visit my old impulse buys haha

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do any of us 'need' diamonds? :evil2:

It's lovely and I know what you mean. I've stumbled across many nice things but I keep asking myself if I could put that amount towards something I want more.

Is there something you want/need more? :D

I’m an incurable bling addict and there isn’t really anything else I want or need. I’m pretty content with having a minimalist life- except for where bling is concerned!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one of these rings and its a purchase I have never regretted.The combination of brilliant and baguette cuts works well in all lighting conditions, and because of the design you get a lot of bang for your buck. Its one of the least expensive rings I own but I get the most compliments when wearing it. I bought mine at an amazing deal price too. If its a brilliant deal I say go for it, you may look back with regret if you don't.

I like your style ;-)

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some of my best purchases have been Impulse Buys. The ones I haven’t been happy with are the ones I’ve planned for that haven’t been quite perfect. :think: If it speaks to you, then do it!

This is like me but with custom jobs. Can’t do custom!! Never works out the way I pictured...

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
I think this is the perfect place to tell you that last week I bookmarked one of your posts and you saved me from a imprudent purchase. I was on the fence about a ring. It was not on my wish list but I wanted it because "it was a deal" and "I didn't want to miss out". I was reading through a thread titled, Cart before the horse purchase, and you said, "There are always deals to be had..." You totally saved me from myself. Thanks for that.

By the way, I think one or two of the baguettes in the ring might be askew. I had a ring with baguettes that were just a little off and it drove me crazy. It is one of the only pieces of jewelry I ever sold.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its a beautiful ring.

Don't you already have a diamond band that you really love? Would you wear both these bands at the same time, on different hands, or would you alternate between wearing one and then wearing the other? Or would one of the two bands lose out and be left in your jewelry box?

For me I like having only one special piece for each "spot" on my body (ie one pendant necklace, one bracelet, one right hand ring, one e-ring) but I know others enjoy rotating through their collection.

Just things to think about.

This. Totally this.

And good memory! I would not wear both wide diamond bands at the same time.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No no no, it’s not on your wish list for 2020–this is just “the next big thing” that’s come along. This is just your 2019 self talking! :)

(The only way I’d buy this ring is if it marked down to such a price that I would not take a loss when I go to sell it). It would have to be really really low...

I’m responding this way, because your post in the Wish List thread got me thinking... no where in my wish list was the item “Peruse Ruby Lane and Etsy looking for antique jewelry and buy the next big thing that comes along....” and yet, what do I did myself doing at night before bedtime? ;-)

Hahaha this makes me love you. Yep, despite a wish list, do I constantly look at what is out there? All the time! Silly.

Trouble is, now that I’ve saved up enough for the stuff that’s on my wish list- turns out I maybe don’t want to spend $$$$ all on one thing. I seem to feel more comfortable buying several smaller things?! Silly!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha this makes me love you. Yep, despite a wish list, do I constantly look at what is out there? All the time! Silly.

Trouble is, now that I’ve saved up enough for the stuff that’s on my wish list- turns out I maybe don’t want to spend $$$$ all on one thing. I seem to feel more comfortable buying several smaller things?! Silly!

I do that with rings...and houses. Lol Even here on PS I won’t disclose how much I spent in the past year, but suffice to say I could have bought the Hope Diamond instead :lol:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do that with rings...and houses. Lol Even here on PS I won’t disclose how much I spent in the past year, but suffice to say I could have bought the Hope Diamond instead :lol:

I suspect you’re in good company!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results