shape
carat
color
clarity

Soon to be pendant...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Here's a few pics I just took. It's a .54 G VS marquise. Measurements are: 8.85 x 4.21 x 2.20mm. Amazingly, this stone has no bowtie whatsoever!!!!

After long wishy-washyness, I have decided on a pendant. It will have 3 swinging RBs on top, descending in size. I would like the RBs to be bezel set, with milligrain engraving. Marquise will be prong set w/ v-tips.

I will be dropping her off with my jeweler on Monday. If anyone can find a picture of what I just described, please post it! all i have are drawings rigt now!! Thanks in advance!

.54 marquise 5.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
These were taken on a mirrow:

.54 marquise 8.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
another:

.54 marquise 6.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
last one!

.54%20marquise%204.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FK
WOW!!! that thing is on fire
30.gif
10.gif
can't wait to see it,when is finish.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fortekitty,
That is one amazing marquise, and no bow tie?? It''s is on fire and will make a lovely pendant!! Can''t wait to see the final result!!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Forte, you have the prettiest marquises. You''re one lucky gal!
28.gif

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I am anxious to see your pendant. I have pear shaped stone that i am thinking of having made into a pendant or necklace and am looking for ideas. That is a beautiful stone.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That MQ is a BEAUTY!!!! All sparkle and no bowtie...you really have found some awesome MQ stones! Can you post a scan of your drawing? I think I understand what you''re talking about...is the MQ still going to be set E/W??

I''m in such suspense! I hope they get the pendant done quickly! I wanna see!!!!!
9.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
About the drawing....

Here''s where i''m having some problems. I would like to have just diamonds on the pendant, but i dunno how it will be attached. I want it to be a free moving pendant so I can change chains. However, The 3 RBs will be quite small (between 2.5mm-1.5mm), and bezel set, so the chain cannot thread thru the top one. How will it attach?
33.gif
Sticking a bale on it will look slightly out of place.

It will be set the long way, because ever since someone here mentioned that a marquise pendant set EW looks like an eye, that''s all i can see!!

Anyway, this is why i was hoping someone might have see something similar and will post a picture, because i''m at a loss right now!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Oh, what a lively, sparkly MQ! Love it! Can''t wait to see this baby!
9.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FK, congrats on another beautiful MQ. Can''t wait to see the finished pendant. Should be lovely.

We should start calling you the Queen of the Marquises !!!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2005 5:46:22 AM
Author:ForteKitty
If anyone can find a picture of what I just described, please post it! all i have are drawings rigt now!! Thanks in advance!

Just having a bit of a play
2.gif

fortelkittypendant.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
uh... OMG, Jadeleaves! That thing can kill somebody!! (in a good, blinding, heavy way of course!
2.gif
)

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Valeria, I love that necklace! That one is definitely gonna be printed.

At this point, i might just print a bunch of pictures and leave it up to my jeweler to be creative. He has very good taste and seems to have a firm grasp on my jewelry style. My indecisiveness is annoying me.
20.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Author: ForteKitty
i like this
This one is really cute. . .I''m not sure about the bezel style with a prong set marquise. . .this is just me, though, but I think this one you posted looks like a better matched overall package.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh i love that marquis, FK...and that last design is just spectacular!!

i would not mind a small marquis set e/w in a ring..mmmm.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/4/2005 11:55:31 AM
uh... OMG, Jadeleaves! That thing can kill somebody!! (in a good, blinding, heavy way of course!
2.gif
)

31.gif

Do you recognize the marquise though?
2.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2005 7
6.gif
1:26 PM
Anonymous Wrote:

Date: 4/4/2005 11:55:31 AM
2.gif
)

31.gif

Do you recognize the marquise though?
2.gif
I would recognize my baby even if it was covered in sewage!!
2.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Valeria, I ended up choosing a style similar to what you posted! (diamonds by the yard w/ dangling) It has a .15ct rb bezel set at the center where the dangling chain connects, w/ the marquise V-prong set dangling about 3cm below. He had one with more diamonds bezel set on the chain, but it looked too fancy for everyday wear. I asked him not to start on it yet, because i''m still looking at ideas, but i''m pretty sure that''s what i want. So as soon as i give him a call, he''ll get started!!

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results