shape
carat
color
clarity

Soon to be Mrs. Hand almost derails V-day proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrhand

Rough_Rock
Me and my sweetie were out at a local joint for dinner last night. I saw this couple next to me and noticed she didn''t have a ring and I had a nagging suspicion that he was gonna pop a box out. After their dinner was over my fiancee noticed he was playing with a camera and she offered to take their picture.

The problem was, he had arranged to get the waiter to offer to take their picture so she threw a wrench into his plan. Somehow he thought fast on his feet convinced her to pose for a 2nd picture. When he got down on 1 knee and everyone started clapping I said out loud "Take her off the list!"

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Lol!!! That''s hilarious!!! You''re definitely a GIW (groom-in-waiting for the right time to propose that is) with that take her off the list comment!!!!

mrhand

Rough_Rock
No GIW 4 me. She got hers last Turkey day.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mrhand-soon-to-be-mrshand-finger-photos.130483/

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Wouldn't that be funny if she stared at you like a deer in headlights from your comment? Oh my goodness, he knows I'm a Pricescope LIW?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahahahahahahaha! That''s hilarious!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2010 11:44:38 PM
Author: mrhand
No GIW 4 me. She got hers last Turkey day.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mrhand-soon-to-be-mrshand-finger-photos.130483/
Oopsie!

Thanks for correcting me and sharing your thread again! Gave me a chance to checkout her beautiful ring!
31.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
What a hoot! Did anyone comment about your exclamation?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a close call.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results