- Oct 11, 2008
So back in October when I got engaged, I knew almost immediately where I wanted to get married, so we contacted the venue and arranged a tour and got all of the information we needed. Being that my wedding isn''t until October 10, 2010 we were not able to actually book the venue, but they told us we were first on the list and then told us that we could book no earlier then 18 months out. I thought this would be perfect, well it is 6 days away from being able to book the venue and now we have been told they have changed their policies and we now won''t be able to book until a year out. Even after already waiting 6 months to finalize the venue. I wouldn''t be so disappointed, because a year is still more then enough time, but I wanted to get my save the dates sent out considering all of our guests are going to have to travel quite a ways to attend. And given the economy, I wanted to give them all the courtesy of more then ample time to arrange to save up should they decide to attend. I am just so disappointed. I was so excited!