shape
carat
color
clarity

Sometimes wonder happen!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My day today begun not really bad, but it was those mornings, when little things just don’t go well.

I brought my daughter to preschool, and drove to my office. Than I translated a small text for a friend, and afterwards called him to give him some suggestions. As I was talking on the phone - it was a long conversation, so I leaned back with my seat - I have recognized something metallic under the shelves in the far corner.

During my phone conversation I knelt down, and took it.

And you know what I found? It was my lost 0.7 ct. diamond stud! I’ve lost it approximately 2 years ago!

I still can’t believe it! I’m so happy!

And there are 2 things, that are additionally incredible funny:

1. We always make fun with my assistant in the office, that our cleaning lady is not quite throughout, but how thankful I was today for her laziness!!

2. I’ve just posted a few weeks ago, that I reset the other stud in a pendant…so now I have one stud and a pendant! Maybe I should have done it a lot earlier! You know Murphy…

Conclusion: if you have ever lost jewelry, never give up hope, you never know when it turns up! For me it took 2 years!

Attachments

• 21A1320C-4EA4-4D97-874C-78762890D87D.jpeg
    21A1320C-4EA4-4D97-874C-78762890D87D.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 44

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
My day today begun not really bad, but it was those mornings, when little things just don’t go well.

I brought my daughter to preschool, and drove to my office. Than I translated a small text for a friend, and afterwards called him to give him some suggestions. As I was talking on the phone - it was a long conversation, so I leaned back with my seat - I have recognized something metallic under the shelves in the far corner.

And you know what I found? It was my lost 0.7 ct. diamond stud! I’ve lost it approximately 2 years ago!

1. We always make fun with my assistant in the office, that our cleaning lady is not quite throughout, but how thankful I was today for her laziness!!

2. I’ve just posted a few weeks ago, that I reset the other stud in a pendant…so now I have one stud and a pendant! Maybe I should have done it a lot earlier! You know Murphy…

Conclusion: if you have ever lost jewelry, never give up hope, you never know when it turns up! For me it took 2 years!

That’s awesome!!! I still daydream that I will find my mom’s lost diamond one day.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock

This is so incredible. I had (finally gave up) a marquis eternity band. 15 stones had fallen out of that ring over the 20 year I wore it. However, each and every time I found the stone that fell out. I

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

This is wonderful and very encouraging news
I have several rings missing and a braclete
But the other day i found my tanzanite pendent i thought was missing with them !
Its a fraction of the cost of what's missing but it was a very welcome find

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! That's great news!

Now I think you should treat yourself by buying a mate to that earring! (Yes, I am enabling!)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a fun story! Yay for found treasures!!
And yes, Murphy... :lol: know him well!!! Haha

rungirl

Shiny_Rock
That is awesome! I am really happy for you! :)

And it does give me a little hope for the diamond stud I lost a year ago.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a great story...congratulations!

And thank goodness for your not-thorough cleaning woman!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Good eye, what a happy story. Glad you found that! :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gotta love happy endings! That is a great story and so happy for you to have found that earring!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is wonderful news! So happy for you!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!
Not that the stud was lost, but that you found it, finally.

Just yesterday, I was at school when I realized one if my (non diamond) earrings was missing! I was upset, looking for it, had some kids and the art teacher, whose room we were in, looking, shook out my jacket, my hair, even went down to the gym where we were before Art. Came back up, and there it was on the floor of the are room. We all decided it had to have been stuck in my curly hair :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY! Great news!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!
Not that the stud was lost, but that you found it, finally.

Just yesterday, I was at school when I realized one if my (non diamond) earrings was missing! I was upset, looking for it, had some kids and the art teacher, whose room we were in, looking, shook out my jacket, my hair, even went down to the gym where we were before Art. Came back up, and there it was on the floor of the are room. We all decided it had to have been stuck in my curly hair :)

Phew !

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
That's brilliant news!!! Thank goodness for your less than thorough cleaner, good on her for not vacuming under shelves! :appl:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's wonderful! So glad you finally got your earring back.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, all of you for being with me also in this joyous moment! It made my day once more!

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
So encouraging & positive, I am sure most of us have misplaced or lost a thing or 2 & how precious to have found them eventually?

Congrats :boohoo:

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Wow you must be thrilled you found it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results