shape
carat
color
clarity

Sometimes I don''t understand newbies...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blod
very funny
9.gif
that''s why i love brit girls.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2006 8:57:46 AM
Author: blodthecat
Newbie here guys!

I''ve been lurking around this site for a month or so, and educating myself on the 4C''s. Anyway, to cut a long story short, my best friends cousin''s aunty''s sister has a next door neighbour who drives to work with a guy who used to be in the jewellery trade. She said he would be willing to help me choose a diamond.

Last weekend we visited a local B&M and picked up a real winner of a diamond. The diamond doesn''t have any paper work etc...but the guy in the store said they could give me an apprasial. He also said that buying a stone of this size meant i would never need to worry about shrinkage.

approx spec:

16ct modified round brillant
clarity: Sparkly when wet
Colour: Variable
Girdle: yes, it has one
symmetry: kinda

One week down the road, I think I may have paid to much for my diamond. The bright halogen lights sent me a bit giddy and I am worried that I may have been a tad inpulsive! What do you think I should do guys? Is it a keeper, or should I find out if there is a returns policy?

Blod
33.gif

This post is just for you Dancing Fire - just couldn''t resist!!!! LOL
That has got to be the funniest post ever, a PS classic. Blod, you crack me up!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results