shape
carat
color
clarity

something pretty and unusual

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here is a stick pin that I inherited from my father. It was one of his favorites. The scale on the right is in inches. The long rose cut diamond is about 1/2 inch in length. It is a fish or dolphin pushing a small natural pearl through the water. Hope you like it....

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
where is it?????

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Maybe it will post now....

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wont'' load....maybe later....sorry. I will have Leonid load it..

Dave

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh, you''re such a tease Dave!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Strange, I made sure it was small enough, named properly, the attachment loaded, but nothing posted.... Leonid knows how.....

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Have I seen this before, Dave? If not, it just means that you have so many drool-worthy pieces that you''re lucky I don''t don my Catwoman outfit and burgle your home!

I was looking at some Deco pieces the other day and I''m trying very hard not to develop another expensive habit. The intricacy of the work and the whimsical creativity of the designs were so incredible.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Very Cool! So much work in such a tiny piece. Curious, any history as to why he kept this? I always like to hear the rest of the story; or, maybe he just plain liked it.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
That''s fascinating and charming! Thanks for posting it.

I''ve found that when I try to post pictures, I get a popup window telling me to navigate to where the picture is on my computer. I choose the picture and hit Upload. Then I have to click the "close window" button before the original window acknowledges that I''ve uploaded a picture and it''s attachd to my message. If I close the window without clicking the button marked "close window," the picture is uploaded but not attached to my message.

I''m using a Mac, so I assumed this was just a quirk with OS X and the new software. But maybe that''s what your trouble was too, Dave?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
oh! I thinkthat is just so sweet and unique!!! I love it!!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Something tells me this would be major headache to have made these days.

If something else is the ultimate fisherman's pin, no idea... This must be it
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results