shape
carat
color
clarity

Something in the mail

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this decision would be easier if I didn''t like the shade of blue so much :/

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2009 6:11:30 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade

Date: 4/26/2009 5:10:55 PM
Author: D&T
hmmm. looks pretty... If you are torn, then my thoughts are to return it, imo... if I already have second thoughts I usually know that I''m not ''in love with it'' and regret it later, because something else will appear later for you... just a thought?

I''m kind of weird in that I very rarely love a gem the first time I see it, lol. They tend to have to grow on me a bit. I definitely have gems that I absolutely love now, that I wasn''t sure of at the beginning. I''m kind of indecisive, haha.
I am often like that, too, MTG. Hmm, at $150... why not! haha. It is a very pretty stone. I am no help. It''s too fun when you guys have new projects
9.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, icekid :) Thanks for the input anyways!
It's definitely growing on me, and the price is so right for a nonheated sapphire...hmmm I might just flip a coin.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I took it to school with me to see more of the personalities, and I really liked how it looked :) And it didn't hurt that my classmates loved it too, so I'm keeping it :) Yay for finally making a decision. It really is a lovely shade of blue, and the sleepiness is starting to appeal to me. I already got in touch with Kyleanne on etsy about setting ideas :) I think I'm going to do a silver hammered band this time.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Oh, so pretty! Love the color!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results